What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Got me a level 2 in maryland this morning. Nice cop if there is such a thing but he was very respectful , yes sir no sir thank u sir, so i returned the favor. Gave me clean inspection and was in n out in 10 mins or so. Got back on the interstate and first truck that passed me had half his body parts falling off and his container chassis wheel looked like it was about to fall off and race him down the road. Go figure

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Thank God I have a company who says the same thing!

4. JolliRoger

JolliRoger Road Train Member

May 8, 2007
    Mississippi
    Brylcream... A little dab will do it. White, low grease content.

5. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Dude #### Maryland. I got hit in my ####ing Dodge ram. It's bagged and bodydropped and #### head pulled out a camber gauge... impounded my truck and left me and a 4 year old girl on the side of the road....I was passing thru with Florida tags. They can force their laws on out of state vehicles. While I will give @MACK E-6 the props for having the only crabs on Earth worth eating I'll never set foot in that state again. I'm sure they won't even notice I'm gone and I'm completely fine with that lol.

6. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I bugged the girl at Subway in the Loves at North Platte. They always have CNN on the TV. She said corporate requires they have only weather and news on. I told her that ain't news. That's fake news. That's propaganda. Fox is news. Change the channel!

7. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I apologize for the previous post....I can get my Yankee talk on.

#### murrland lol.

8. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Your sammich definitely got pissed on lol

9. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    Well I'm currently in IL... Got out ahead of the storm. But by the radar it is right on my heals... 30 mins takes FOREVER when you really want to be moving.

InTooDeep, homeskillet, Rocks and 3 others Thank this.
  10. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Being behind the wheel again felt soooooo good. Looking at that dash for the first time after almost two weeks off felt like seeing a old friend again. *Caution.... supertucker post to follow.

It was soooo comfortable..... it's what I'm good at...... it's what I do..... it's what I've always done....I missed it honestly.

I needed a break and thought I wasn't coming back but once I climbed up in that Columbia (bust my balls...I deserve it lol) it just felt right. There has been a lot of negativity surrounding me as far as trucking goes lately but I'm gonna do my part to keep it as right as I can per @MACK E-6 I shouldn't toot my own horn because that's when bad things happen and he's 200% right (the reason im this forum....to learn and get better every mile). I'm gonna go out there everyday and give it my all.....use my 20 years of safe driving to keep it that way. I'm going to days and I'm gonna run a merchandising route.....I'm hoping this turns out to be like being in a package car but with a big boy truck....the way I always looked at it. Wish me luck y'all...I wanna get back out there and run and I wanna drive the big truck..,...I think this might be it.

11. Troy_

Troy_ Heavy Load Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Roma, Alberta.
    good to see you around swampy. keep on keepin' on brother.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.