What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    This image brought me memories... Like this one... driving on the Extraterrestrial Highway in NV
    Stopped for this endless line of cattle crossing the road... I was the only vehicle on the road for over 2 hrs... turned the engine off and enjoyed the view...

view35.JPG

view37.JPG

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blu_Ogre

Blu_Ogre Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Out west
    I'm sure it would make a difference to a few people here......

Just look how much they whine and complain when you don't check in regularly when in Brazil.

4. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    LOL.... :biggrin_2559: :biggrin_2559: Yeah.... you wrote it right.... they would have to go google Brazilian girls in bikinis... :rolleyes: :biggrin_25523:

5. Troy_

Troy_ Road Train Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Roma, Alberta.
    my uncle had the same frame of mind, he was a hard working farmer and seasonal trucker. was married for years until my aunt passed away in her late 40's from cancer. it was a long drawn out illness, the last few years she was totally dependent on others until it was time to go to the hospital and never return.

he farmed for another 15 years and sold everything to buy a golf course, it was his plan to retire and spend the rest of his days golfing. built a big house right on the course, and then came down with a muscular degenerative disease that all but stopped him from doing any physical activity. he never told any of us (family) he was in bad shape, one day decided he'd had enough and put a shotgun under his chin. in his letter he explained he didn't want anyone to have to ever wipe his ### for him.

6. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

What many pets are currently thinking...
    [​IMG]

The original zoom/facetime/whatever meeting..*Credit to someone on twitter, I found it via an article on funny stuff during all this.
    [​IMG]

..Don't visit this amusement park if your sick...
    [​IMG]

Sirscrapntruckalot - Corona beer has stopped production due to fears of Coronavirus....now that right there is funny.

7. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    I am sorry to hear that... that was a little too much "radical" to say the least... may his soul rest in peace...

8. Troy_

Troy_ Road Train Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Roma, Alberta.
    he was a radical type of guy. my dad's older brother and the oldest sibling in a family of 9 kids. I sure miss him, he always told it as he saw it. pleasant or not lol

9. Lumper Humper

Lumper Humper Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Sounds like a great idea, thanks

10. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    You're welcome.... :rolleyes: If you try Youtube you will be even more pleased...

11. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I have not seen any yet. Frankly there is a whole field for them to tend to. I'll cross over and eyeball the place to see if they are out.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.