What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Blu_Ogre

Blu_Ogre Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Out west
    Dad always told me "life lessons should be painful, you remember them better"

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blu_Ogre

Blu_Ogre Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Out west
    True that, noticed the name brand packaged bacon looked kinda small at the store a while back. Then noticed they were 8 ounce not even close to full pounds.

Hillshire Farms Kielbasas were 12 ounce also.....

4. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Soon all loads out of Georgia will be routed via Wolf Creek Pass.

5. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Here's what disaster and pandemonium looks like in Dallas 20210221_145130.jpg

6. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    You're going to wind up on one of a congress woman's lists if you go against the popular narrative.

7. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I haven’t seen 8 Oz. yet. Always on the look out for 12 Oz. Vs. 16oz Lol. Used to comparison shop as a kid, helping my Grandmother shop, while Dad sat on the car drinking beer smoking cigarettes and talking to all the women. That’s before they posted price per oz. comparisons. To this day, I prefer to be with my wife while grocery shopping. She won’t take the time to compare. Ain’t got time for that!! Lol. I enjoy it myself. Best bacon is Great Value Hickory smoked at Walmart. Better flavor than premium brands. Oscar Mayer brand, surprisingly has an excellent taste. Otherwise it’s slab bacon from my favorite meat market. They say porks on its way up in price. I’m sure the bacon police are happy about that. Some things are priceless. I’d pay whatever it takes for bacon!!

8. Rideandrepair

Aug 8, 2015
    Federal Aid is on the way!

9. Rideandrepair

Aug 8, 2015
    I often wonder what would happen if the grid went down, heat of summer down south, no air conditioning. It would be tragic. No one can survive without it. How did we survive? Shade trees, a hand fan, and cool water. People nowadays whether a transplant from the north, or not can’t take the heat.

InTooDeep, Dave_in_AZ, DrFlush and 6 others Thank this.
  10. Rideandrepair

Aug 8, 2015
    I’m about tired of Laredo. The Guy in front of me is doing his daily prayers on his blanket. All I can think of is how many dogs have done their business on the grass. Another Drivers sitting in the ditch doing some type of meditation. I have no problem with being the only Irish American here. Wish I could speak Spanish. I’m about to start flashing a $100 bill to the Guard. I hear that’s how it’s done in Mexico. That reminds me, better say my prayers, maybe I’ll get unloaded.

11. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    A little bit of laredo goes an awful long way

InTooDeep, DrFlush, LoSt_AgAiN and 4 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.