What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Donner party survivor

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    Exciting day have a visit with my doc today for a check on my foot. Planning on having the same old discussion of why haven't I gotten my cover Vax yet and the same old answer of please don't make me get a new doc. After 20 years you'd think you would know me

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    What about the others around you? You're putting them at risk. Even though they've been.......vaccinated................and if the vaccine is real.....................................................it shouldn't matter..................................................if you're vaccinated.................................................................................or not.

BUT YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THE BEAST.......I mean vaccine.

4. SoulScream84

SoulScream84 Road Train Member

Mar 21, 2020
    Which reason is good enough doc? The fact that it's not effective as a vaccination on a constantly evolving virus, that it isn't effective on the most common strain in the US and Europe at the moment, and that it isn't effective for the strain that recently has been found in South Africa? How about the fact that they're finding if you've had any head injury, bone injury, or psychiatric condition (treated or not) that you may develop functional neuropsychiatric disorder that essentially mimics Parkinson disease? Wait, how about the "best" current vaccination is now being told to stop administering by US officials because of blood clotting issues?

Sure set me up with 1 of those shots immediately!

5. InTooDeep

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    Lol like I give a rats behind about redacted redacted

6. SoulScream84

SoulScream84 Road Train Member

Mar 21, 2020
    By the way, none of those things mentioned is from conspiracy website like FOX, MSNBC, or Alex Jones, those are all what is being reported from testing facilities and papers being published and mainstream media attempting to hush. My favorite was about the FND, that while admitting it is happening then claims that the claims are "oversimplified".

7. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Oh oh, I’m in trouble now. Already suspect early signs of Parkinson’s. Have been knocked on the head pretty bad a few times. Been Certified once, 35 yrs ago. Ain’t looking good. I never used to care about such things. But after getting the H1N1 flu, and almost suffocating to death, miles from home. I’ve gotten the flu and pneumonia shot regularly. It’s all about weighing the odds. I’ll be Lucky to live another 13 yrs. If I average my Grandparents, Parents, and Uncle’s ages. Maybe 6 yrs. Looking to beat the odds a bit. I usually do.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  8. InTooDeep

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    After a lifetime of riding motorcycles off and on road and 10 yes riding motocross, I've had guessing 10 concussions probably a lot more, I might be in trouble with or without the vax

9. okiedokie

okiedokie Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2011
    PNWET
    Want to talk about concussions....X ski racer.

Sheepeople

10. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    And the children?????? What about the children??????

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.