What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. BennysPennys

BennysPennys Road Train Member

Sep 24, 2021
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
  4. D.Tibbitt

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Hahaha yeah ive always been that way. Unfortunatly im just at home recovering from covid that i picked up last week . its been rough . my body feels like i got ran over by a freight train. Got some nasty vertigo with it too. Fell face first into the tile flooring twice on Saturday . was trying to get to the bathroom to throw up and then i remeber running into the walls and ending up on the floor covered in vomit . i think it was just from severe dehydration. Thats what it felt like because that same thing happened to me when i would work outside in the summer... But wasnt able to keep any water or food down, it would instantly come back up when it hit the back of my throat... Just painful man Saturday and yesterday were tough but i got past that and feeling more normal now. Just have no energy. Have to lay down for a nap after getting up and walking 30ft to the bathroom .. But atleast can eat and drink now and feeling alot better

5. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Imagine if you were 70……..

6. D.Tibbitt

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Oh i wouldve broke something forsure when falling. Because my legs gave out instantly and I got extremely lightheaded then basically fainted but was conscious thru the whole thing

7. Troy_

Troy_ Heavy Load Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Roma, Alberta.
  8. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    Good to read your on the mend.
    Gatorade or something like that is your friend. Keep the liquids going.

9. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Oh Dave will not like this!!!!

10. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    Oh good... It took me a few experiments on scrap leather to figure out the ratio of dye to reducer to get that shade, and its exactly the color I envisioned when you said "lighter brown"... Its the color I like for a saddle.

I just finished the glue up of the 2 layers... It measures 7/32" thick, a good heavy belt that should last a very long time.

Its got a pretty stiff timber to it aswell...
    0117222001.jpg

It will limber up with just a bit during the rest of the building process, and then alot more once you start wearing it.

11. D.Tibbitt

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    I got some gatorade today and was able to get some peanut butter and crackers down without it coming back up. Made me feel alot better. Was even able to eat tacos and rice for dinner tonight no problem. Just keeping hydrated with plenty of fluids

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.