What is the current rates on CentralDispatch ?

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by johnnyman1099, Jun 27, 2018.

1. jeffman164

jeffman164 Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Never book a load at posted rate . Always, always, always negotiate higher. There is ALWAYS wiggle room with brokers .

Alicia72 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. StrokerTSi

StrokerTSi Medium Load Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Lol anymore the second thing out of the brokers mouth I hear is "can you do it for cheaper?" These dumbaces are raising prices behind what their customers agreed to and just trying to bait us.

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. jeffman164

jeffman164 Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2012
    I will say it again, ALWAYS negotiate higher or else move on to another load .

Alicia72 Thanks this.
  6. USMC '74-'78 Semper Fi

USMC '74-'78 Semper Fi Light Load Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Mount Union, PA
    I am not feeding a family of 4+ and have the 2011 3500 and 3 car trailer paid off. I pay my insurance with a single annual payment in July (Takes several months to get it together) and maintenance cost as needed, so I do not have any monthly payments. In the past 5 years, this is only the 3rd time I've gone out west. A long time customer asked, so I said yes, otherwise I would have stayed local. I won't want to run out west on a regular bases. Too many miles for too few pennies. The three times I have, I've managed to make some $$$ each time, just not as much as when I stay local. Thank you for the reply. PK

KANSAS TRANSIT Thanks this.
  7. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Short response is C.R.A.P.

8. djbattle

djbattle Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2014
    I sold my 10 car 8 years,own authority,bought a straight sleeper truck their authority,tags, fuelcard ,plates trailer,pulling containers ,I turned 120000 net. pulling their trailer( regional portwork)home everyday ,5 days a week I'll never haul another car ,right now new contract 90000 lbs,on a 12 -14 hour day were turning 924 per day and drive a total of 48 miles,switching to day cab,totaled my other truck last month

9. Old one

Old one Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Hauling less than 6 to 7 cars (or 3 large on top and 3 small in on the bottom) will always beat a wedge, but you'll have to upgrade to a CDL Class A license with the proper equipment. For "small cars" going East to West the current rates are $700 - $800 IF you can find them. Lot's of oversized vehicles going to Texas/Oklahoma paying well but you need a flatbed.

• Truckers Report Jobs