What to bring???

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by logans, May 28, 2012.

1. bjb2448

bjb2448 Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2011
    light t shirts is the way to go...it will get hot in the barn if your going into flat bed...you will do ALOT of work...setting up and tearing down....just remember what you pack you gotta move from the mav. hotel...to the gallowway....then into a truck with your trainer.....remember...this is a "boot camp"...they WILL be listening to everything you say...and watching everything you do....STAY OFF THE GRASS...they catch you putting a foot on it...they can send you home....follow instructions....TAKE NOTES...all tests are open note....heres some advice on the family picture you have to bring.....stay strong emotional wise...cause there gonna pull on you...HARD...dont joke around when you have someone up there speaking to you....they can hear real good....our class had a guy get thrown out of the discussion....and had to come back and appologize to the lady that was speaking....DO NOT by any means say these three letters...G...P...S!!!!!!! they HATE that word.....if you take one down there liek i did...keep that thing hid in a bag...dont let them hear that you brought one down there...they REALLY hate those things....i STILL remember my orientation training and i went through last october.....if you guys have any questions ill be more than happy to help any of you out the best i can :)

newtruckerwife84 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DiscoKid

DiscoKid Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    No more Thanks button, but Thanks a lot!

JimTheHut Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.