what to expect from crst.

Discussion in 'CRST' started by nosleep4bishop, Aug 3, 2016.

1. datboygregory

datboygregory Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Hello

Im actually here to get some info about CRST Malone……..im suppose to be heading to their orientation on monday in OKC I Really don't wanna make the wrong choice so can somebody give me some good feedback

2. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    You should get some good info, @datboygregory from JD... and also @alghazi . . . . my wife wants to go that route when she gets her classA because shes the teaming kinda person. Has to have somebody to talk to.. nothing wrong with that!

3. datboygregory

Aug 10, 2016
    Thank You, all i heard from post years ago was bad but i need to know whats really up,

4. datboygregory

Aug 10, 2016
    wassup everybody? ok I'm thinking about purchasing a Truck in a couple of days and I'm having just 1 mix up with my bank their wanting to know what company I'm gonna be leasing under and first company i came across was CRST Malone and all I've heard is BAD……which gives me a bad vibe so I'm actually considering someone else I'm about 1 hour from dallas and 4 from houston and i need some companies that would help me out. Ive done Dry van for awile now and really tryna get from it and i wanted to try flatbed, but can anyone help me out.

5. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
  6. sassy_southern_trucker

sassy_southern_trucker Light Load Member

Nov 30, 2016
    blue ridge, Ga
    Just wondering how it went with CRST. I am thinking of going to their school in Iowa.

7. sassy_southern_trucker

sassy_southern_trucker Light Load Member

Nov 30, 2016
    blue ridge, Ga
    How was your experience?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.