what to expect

Discussion in 'Landstar' started by steven13, Oct 2, 2013.

1. dogcatcher

dogcatcher Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2010
    tn
    Well cant tell you about a box, but I can tell you this if you are a self motivator and aggressive at work to make a living you can do real well here. Nothing is handed to you here, you are given a great set of toolsand support to help you use them. We have some really good agents and yes I hate to say there are some bad ones in the lot ( that's with any company) The other BCos will help you out if you just ask for help. The first 6 months are a struggle till you get into the swing of it and start to get your feet wet but once you get past that it becomes second nature. Just keep in mind you go home when you want and stay as long as you want, No phone calls asking when are you going out no calls say you have to load, Its all up to you and your motivation on how andwhere, when you go!
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU IF YOU COME OVER AND JUST ASK QUESTIONS AND WORK THROUGH THE HARD SPOTS

Desert_Skies Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. steven13

steven13 Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Las Vegas,NV
    awesome dogcatcher! thank you. it sound like its just what im looking for. i meet all qualifications. i heard its tough to get hired on, so hopefully they hire me when im ready to put in app. it would only benefit my family & i!

4. LSAgentOZR

LSAgentOZR Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Please feel free to email me with any questions you have. I've pm'ed you my email address.

5. landstar8891

landstar8891 Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NY NY
    Do ALL your homework before coming here...Trust me on that one...There is alot more that meets the eye over here at L/S...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
    steven13 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.