What will DQ me from TMC

Discussion in 'TMC' started by IL newbie driver, Sep 21, 2009.

1. IL newbie driver

IL newbie driver Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Burlington,WI
    Cpl-
    I asked eckz this same question and want 2 ask u also since u were with tmc also. Is there a trainer that u would recommend that lives in Illinois or Wisconsin that is good?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    Is the Great White North the only place TMC trains?

4. cplmac2

cplmac2 Heavy Load Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Watford City, ND
    Dennis Hall out of Peoria, he's a good trainer and surprisingly easy to live with for five weeks. He'll be honest with you and answer any questions you have and he does not use trainees as a second logbook. Although with the way they are screwing trainers right now I would expect most trainers to start doing that.

5. dodgeram440rt

dodgeram440rt Heavy Load Member

May 19, 2009
    Piqua, Ohio
    I would like to ask the same question also, except for sw Ohio, north of Dayton to be specific. Thanks.

6. eckz

eckz <strong>"Radio Rambo"</strong>

Sep 15, 2007
    Detroit, Michigan
    Aaron AKA "Slick" from Cleveland, he's a good friend of mine and a good trainer from what his trainee's have told me. I'm not going to throw his full name out here, though. Mike Rourke will be your training coordinator, and will know who you're referring to if you ask.

7. SgtMac

SgtMac Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2009
    streator,IL
    im definatly a good case of a 2nd log book... im in my 4th week of training and ony seen 3 days of flatbed..that was my first 3 days...in wich i had no loads to tarp and one was pre-loaded then we were routed up to MN to help with the boat haul guys and been running boats ever since. And ALL ON TEAM STATUS. all east coast NY. baltimore.newhapshire etc....every loads been over 1300 miles one way...my trainer said he made just under 1600 last week...to my amazing 250..after cash advance and taxes...i feel like ive been run ragged for peanuts..not to mention we wont get our flatbed back til monday....which is up here in northern MN so i see us having to bounce a good deal to get a load....maybe at best we get 4 loads next week then im done training...hardly sems fair having one week of flatbed...sorry if theres a bunch of misspelled words m posting from my phone as we are once again headed to new hampshire..

8. IL newbie driver

IL newbie driver Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Burlington,WI
    Well it sounds like u have been through a lot. But at least the good thing is that they are all easy loads. I am sure once u are on ur own things will get better and pick up 4 u. good luck

9. Toby

Toby Light Load Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Indiana
    I'm not sure if your in or not yet. I just went through this with a driver I was hiring. They need confirmation the drug you are taking will not make you drowsy while operating the vehicle. The doctor signed off on him. He could only take the prescription in the evening and not in the morning before going to work. They also had to verify that the drug didn't cause the driver any side affects that would impede his judgment. He works for me today.

cplmac2 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.