What would you do?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Kusanagi00, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    In a pinch, CVS minute clinic, get a script for antibiotics, and take some alieve. By the time your home. Hopefully infections gone. Meanwhile tell your company you may need an emergency room visit, you’ll send them the bill. They sound like a bunch of Morons. I guarantee they make and keep their Dentist appointments. The mentality of some Dispatch, is very ignorant. F### them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Grandma used to tie us to the bed when the child teeth got loose prior to incoming adult teeth.

Ram a fire torch you run, string stays with tooth out.

Whew.

That one extraction I talked about I spent a year increasing in fever and frequency as the abscess worked up infecting. I was just too stubborn. That would be the death of me if I ignored it much longer. Doc did not say how long but its something good that was done.

Once that tooth was out all of that period of sickness and increasing sinking as it were away from life stopped.

Now I dance. Where be the wimmen.

(Ech... not me.. not good. =)

4. RunningAces

RunningAces Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2017
    If they threaten you after you tell them you're to fatigued to drive because of a medical condition make sure you report them. Take pictures of the entire Qualcomm conversation. If they call, dont answer, send them a message saying you cant talk because you're mouth is ####ed from the tooth. Gold luck.

FlaSwampRat and x1Heavy Thank this.
  5. MichaelSemiTruckDriver

MichaelSemiTruckDriver Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2019
    In the era of today's time of things.

Here's what I would do. Get a Uber, Lyft, taxi. Have them take you to a dentist you find by looking them up on Google. Do your research prior, check reviews on the dentists.

Go get it fixed, explain to ya dispatcher you need a moment of time for this, and that you'll update as soon as you can. This removes the aggrivation and settles as being a better compermise for all parties.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.