Whats your 20, interstate drivers?

Discussion in 'Interstate' started by Dark_Majesty_06, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Dark_Majesty_06

Dark_Majesty_06 Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Poplar bluff, mo
    I see these in most threads abd figured we should start one. Just a massive where ya at, rant and rave, love ky fm type of place here. I notice either not many of us post or not many of us are on here.

So im at home... been here a solid week. Had a painful experience in st louis monday and just told my fm im coming home.. need to see a doc asap. Come to find out, I formed a second kidney stone and ill be passing it soon. So now I know what this pain is and can hopefully manage it while im out. I just got back to work, so surgery is out of the question.
    Im on my load from last week.. guess no one around to repower me, so they just added 7 days on to my drop window. So ill head to olive branch ms tomorrow and who knows where after. Weekends put me on a arizona load for some reason but it just didnt pu till tuesday afternoon in w. Memphis and ill be there tomorrow.. so I got that voided.

So lets hear it.. lets keep this updated and everyone is welcome. Moaners and cowboys alike are accepted in this thread!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blue02celi

Blue02celi Road Train Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    Dropped my load over at Aldi in Olathe, KS, now sitting waiting for dispatch

4. buddybaker

buddybaker Light Load Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Hope this doesn't turn into a stay at home thread but, that's where I am also, having surgery soon then look to be back, thinking my 70 year old warranty ran out, need a tune up.

Drive Safe

5. Dark_Majesty_06

Jun 15, 2009
    Poplar bluff, mo
    I hopre everything comes out good and they "renew" you warrenty. Ill say a prayer for your safety.
    Well ive kinda had a busy week. Delivered in memphis and strolled over to southaven to load. Back in and didnt pull out for 11 hours.. they hand stacked my trailer full of stuff and one guy was working plus unloading other trucks..
    so I parked outside the gate and went to sleep. Woke up and hauled butt to fort mill sc. Got to the reciever with 0 hours left to drive.. luckily theres a small gas station with truck parking right down the street.
    I woke up and headed in to spartanburg for a load comming right back to olive branch ms. I already have a preset to pick up in south haven to kansas city for friday at 0300.. then it should be on home from kc for me. Decent week but my last reset friday before the new rules kick in.. its gunna kill me only taking 2 resets a month.. hopefully dispatch will get more efficent at using my time.

buddybaker Thanks this.
  6. Blue02celi

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    2 resets a month?

Im in fort worth, TX, waiting to get unloaded then pickup tomorrow in gainesville and heading home to denver

7. Palazon

Palazon Road Train Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Tacoma, WA
    Medford, OR... outta hours...

8. Dark_Majesty_06

Jun 15, 2009
    Poplar bluff, mo
    Is that not how the new reset will work out for us? You can take one every 168 hours(7 days).. and no more. So I can only reset every 7 days but im usually home every 5-6 days.. so one week.. unless I get a reset on the road.. no reset. It looks like itll go, reset, recap, reset, recap for us home weekenders..
    Unless im wrong and you can take more than one reset a week after july 1st... if I am wrong.. please tell me!

9. Dark_Majesty_06

Jun 15, 2009
    Poplar bluff, mo
    Whew . In kansas city tonight. Deliver in the morning.. take my mt down to emporia ks.. bobtail back to bsnf rail yard.. pick up a load to lenexa ks jcp.. drop it and pick a load up at jcp heading to columbus oh for monday..
    Weurd thing.. loads only 654 miles but I live in south east missouri.. so instead of running 70.. I go down to springfield and shoot home.. adding 247 non paid miles.. so im gunna talk to frank tomorrow and see about just dropping in st louis and heading home. Thats only 140 mt miles... Anyone noticed a pick up in freight this week? Ill have 2350 after my rail yard adventure tomorrow. Not bad for mon-fri.

10. Blue02celi

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    you can do a restart every week, doesn't matter if you're home for the weekend or not, everyones week has 7 days in it.

(1) Must include two periods from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m., home terminal time.
    (2) May only be used once per week, 168 hours, measured from the beginning of the previous restart.

11. Dark_Majesty_06

Jun 15, 2009
    Poplar bluff, mo
    Okay let me pick your brain some more, please. If I get home at 1800 on Friday. . Does my restart begin at 1800 or 0100 saturday?
    I thought I has this down pact but I guess not. Thank for helping me clear this up!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.