Whats Your 20????

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by Joker85, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Blue02celi

Blue02celi Road Train Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    I absolutely HATE Amazons warehouse in Hebron, KY (CVG3, since they have a bunch of them here) EVERY time I come here, I end up waiting HOURS, why they give out appointments I have no clue because I never get in when im scheduled to. and the yard is so freaking small more than 2 trucks cant move around in there, so theres a warehouse right next door so people sit there waiting, since they schedule all these trucks at the same time and they have like 4 doors they actually use, but then they come out and tell you that you cant park there even tho the warehouse has no one at it >.< its a freakin soup sandwich at this place

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blue02celi

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    sitting at a fedex place, picked up a loaded trailer at our yard in lebanon this morning, had to call to find out what trailer it was on, then they were like um, its in 5 hours are you gonna make delivery ontime? i was like sure i got it, so I get here 30 min before appt time... and the place is empty... no one is here but the gate is open... no security, no one in the office. I send a message saying um hey no one is here, they say ok we'll find out. 2 hrs later still nothing i send another message, they say ok hold on then reply no one is picking up the phone... DUUUH i just told you no one is here >.<

4. Blue02celi

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    what happened to the thread!
    at home, in TN packing up my stuff ^.^

5. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    I've been mostly on FB. Figured all the new drivers at May should take this over ;)

6. bwolf09

bwolf09 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Sitting at a ta off of I90 exit 34 in Washington. Talk about a pain tryin to find a parkin spot

7. Efon

Efon Road Train Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Fort Collins, CO
    I'm actually at the same TA Bwolf. I got two stops up here this morning and finishing up in Portland. Then it's off to Eugene going back towards Denver.

8. Mousemaker

Mousemaker Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2012
    Denver
    Sitting at home. I finished orientation in Denver last Thursday and am waiting by the phone for a call from my yet unknown trainer.

9. wyndup

wyndup Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Pine Valley, CA
    Just dropped a load.at Home Depot in Meridian ID, now sitting at a near by rest stop on I-84 waiting for a dispatch. Seems to be the norm. I drop on time and then wait 4 hours for a new load. Oh well. Still getting my $90 a day for 2 more weeks.

10. wyndup

wyndup Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Pine Valley, CA
    I know that feeling. You have to get to trucks stops in Western WA pretty early to get a spot.

11. Blue02celi

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    wait a minute isn't that the main reason western drivers say they dont like the east coast?! poor lil tink tink

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.