whatsup

Discussion in 'Crete' started by cretelnd, May 18, 2009.

1. cretelnd

cretelnd Bobtail Member

May 18, 2009
    muncie Ind
    Yes, Vincennes Univerity of Indianapolis is the school on cretes list and yes $4200 for the 8wks. {320hrs.) and another $250 for cdl and Hazmat plus gas and maybe hotal some nights. So a little money up front, but I think I can git the state to pay $2500 of it. Since the factory I work for will be closing soon well got to go

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cretelnd

cretelnd Bobtail Member

May 18, 2009
    muncie Ind
    Yes, Vincennes Univerity was the school that crete told me was on there list. It about $4300 for a 8wk. (320hr) class.And there will be another $200 or so for cdl and Hazmat plus gas and maybe hotal room somenights. So alittle money up front. I may git the state to pay $2500 of it since the factory I work at will be closing soon . Well got to go

4. cretelnd

cretelnd Bobtail Member

May 18, 2009
    muncie Ind
    Yes, Vincennes Univerity was the school that crete said was on there list. And it is $4300 for the 8wk. (320hr.) class. And another $200 for cdl and Hazmat plus gas and hotel somenights so alittle money up front but I think I can git the state to pay $2500 of it since the factory I work for is closing soon . well got to go

5. Fooman

Fooman Light Load Member

Mar 11, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Is there an echo in here? :biggrin_25525:j/k.
    If you go there, VU, please try and detail your experience. I for one would be appreciative.

I think an 8 wk course should be much more thorough. Plus you are probably considered by more co's at a better starting cpm rate, such as Crete.

The downside being that it will take twice as long to get finished meaning twice as long until you start making money. That's 2 months of no income, pretty hard on a guy!:biggrin_2552:
    Hopefully the additional program time is productive.... not wasted, sitting around, filled with fluff, shooting the bull, etc.!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.