When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Discussion in 'FFE Lisa American Eagle' started by papadonk, Jan 19, 2013.

1. papadonk

papadonk Bobtail Member

Dec 22, 2012
    San Augustine, TX
    Been a while since anyone started a new thread here in FFE land. Hopefully that means you're all running hard and not just having trouble paying Internet and cell bills. Either way, I'm going to be joining the FFE fold next month. Done my due diligence, which some will question, but to them I say "nah nah a boo boo, stick your head in doo doo." that was juvenile, but I stand by it. I see a lot of information requests from prospective drivers stating they have done "a lot" of research but still have questions. Questions that turn out to answered simply by scratching the surface of "any" research; so I understand most take a noob's assertion of the absolutely backbreaking amount of leg work they've done with a grain of salt. How is life going for ya'll drivers? Not being paid enough? Company being run by poo flinging chimpanzes? equipment failing to perform flawlessly 100% of the time? Yes I'm teasing. Can't help it lol. Anyhoo I'm stoked to get running.. Gonna make that BIG money my first year..

scottied67 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Yes, you will make that BIG money the first year!
    Hammer down!

scottied67 Thanks this.
  4. muledriver

muledriver Light Load Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Depends on your idea of big money your first year is going to be tough a lot to learn and you will have to deal with a newbies pay rate for a while your second year will be a bit easier and then with a clean record still and experience you will be making better than average income . Just concentrate on safety and being on time pay attention to the details and trip planing and money will come in time .

5. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Tosh sends his best !!

:biggrin_25514:

6. papadonk

papadonk Bobtail Member

Dec 22, 2012
    San Augustine, TX
    muledriver, sarcasm is obviously not your second language.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.