where can i find financing with bad credit

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by jeanw74, Mar 29, 2011.

1. jeanw74

jeanw74 Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2011
    jamestown nd
    i want my own authority doe's any1 know who will finance me with bad credit to get me started or is any owner op willing to help me with financing a truck n run under your numbers n work out an written agreement on payments n let me drive solo n not with another driver i prefer solo n when i pay off truck i want to get my own dot numbers. is there any owner ops willing to help get me started i do have a class a cdl. I WILL NOT GIVE SEXUAL FAVORS FOR A JOB so if your one of those that want to use sex as a weapon to keep me from succeeding in life dont bother you wont have your way with me i'm searching for decent respectful help. i'm a good driver. just need a truck n trailer n a push to get started n then i'm off to the races n eventually working 4 myself please help ty very much. my email is the same id as here i'm with yahoo and i'm not lookin 4 a boyfriend just help with being owner op:biggrin_25510:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gears

Gears Trucker Forum STAFF - Gone, But Not Forgotten.

Aug 20, 2009
    With less than a year of experience, I know my insurance company would not want to get involved. Regarding financing, maybe get in touch with the folks at Lone Mountain.
    Good luck to you!

4. Bigray

Bigray Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    How much / or / do you have anything to put down ?

5. canuck in da truck

canuck in da truck Road Train Member

Aug 6, 2010
    western pa
    what no sex????
    and bad credit????
    do you have an extra kidney to sell perhaps?

6. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    You need to be able to sell yourself better than that if you really want some help. A couple of places to start that won't cost you anything, in no particular order:

1. Get over yourself - not everybody wants to take you to bed.

2. You need to be able to come up with a coherent plan running the numbers for somebody to show that it will work, if you expect them to go out on a limb for you financially. To do that, you need to work on your communication skills.

Good luck!

7. canuck in da truck

canuck in da truck Road Train Member

Aug 6, 2010
    western pa
    hey if it is the right situation--I WILL give sexual favours for a job
    after so many years of getting screwed by employers--i would love to have it the other way around

8. walstib

walstib Darkstar

>>>i want my own authority doe's any1 know who will finance me with bad credit

- get a co-signer(this is where sexual favors really come in handy! You brought it up)
    - get strong collateral or have large down payment, put bank in position to where if you default, they win
    - improve credit first
    - get straw purchaser
    - Guido's Deals You Can't Refuse Loanshark
    Bad credit and short track record will make this very difficult, good luck!

9. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    All the irrelavent comments aside--First what do you want to do?
    Do you have any work lined up and a business plan--a letter of intent from a shipper etc.--goes a long way with a lender etc..
    And just a piece of advice(no pun intended) I am sure you have legitimate reasons to mention the boyfriend etc. thing--but in terms of doing business--do it like a business person--and if in the course of negoitiations etc. these kind of things come up--then walk away--but you will find you(or anyone else for that matter)will be taken much more seriously when you--act very professional
    just my$.02

10. SHC

SHC Spoiled Rotten Brat O/O

Feb 26, 2011
    Westville, IN
    With bad credit you are stuck with 2 situations basically. Either drive for a company or buy a truck with cash....that's it. Even Lone Mountain wouldn't lease you a truck with only 1yr otr

11. heavyhaulerss

heavyhaulerss Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2009
    AL/TN BORDER
    where can i find financing with bad credit? from family is the only place I would guess. I don't see anyone wanting someone they don't know from insisting on driving their equip solo. I would maybe think you would want solo & then pick up your rider/boyfriend to ride with you, hence the insistence on the solo gig. not saying to do, but any intelligent person, would want to see how you handle & treat the truck. that may not mean living in the truck with you, but more than you showing you have a class A c.d.l. & then give you the keys. I will say from listening to men on the c.b. you would think they are a bunch of perverts. a lot are. you cannot however broadcast that assumption to everyone who you solicit for help.

bullhaulerswife and RedForeman Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.