Where did everyone go?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by bamanation, Nov 10, 2022.

1. bamanation

bamanation Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Muscle Shoals ,AL
    I was scanning through YouTube tonight and several times over the last week. No one that I’ve watched the last two years has posted new videos. No great paying DAT Load Board tutorials showing all the great rates. No great examples on how to get more money out the scum brokers. No advertisements talking about what a great company they work for and all the money they make. I was really hoping that my subscriptions would pay off when the market cooled down. Now whose going to show me the ends and outs of making it through the lean times? Where’s the Superstar YouTube Truckers? The industry needs you:)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.

In some states you don't have to have any formal training to help other people file for bankruptcy. Maybe they finally gave up on trucking...or watched their truck get towed away after trucking gave up on them...and pretty soon you'll see them on YouTube with specialized advice for bankrupt truckers and those who want to be.

4. OscarGoldman

OscarGoldman Light Load Member

May 9, 2022
    The Youtube supertruckers are selling their cameras at pawn shops or pimping their wives on only fans....

5. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    I miss that England super trucker who was teaching us how to drive in snow while back...until he jackknifed and tore everything up lil later in video...

6. Ruthless

Ruthless Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2010
    The City.
    Tell you what if you want a good you tube channel: Largecarmag

I ain’t been doing much trucking lately, so I get my fix watching and listening.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.