Where is everyone #2!!

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Cluck Cluck, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Minnesota
    Lake Superior is a great air conditioner! I was up there Fri/Sat, and I always enjoy how much cooler it is there vs the mpls area!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    Love the Duluth area. So many great places to eat and drink at Canal Park.

Meltom Thanks this.
  4. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    I just been sitting up here with the window down all day enjoying it. Beats the mid 90's and humidity I was in most of last week down south.

5. catalinaflyer

catalinaflyer Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    Still sitting here in this miserable hot Dallas. My Antonov airplane is back at the airport waiting, we were supposed to load him this afternoon for another flight to Everett, WA but now it looks like late tomorrow afternoon at best.

SHC Thanks this.
  6. SHC

SHC Spoiled Rotten Brat O/O

Feb 26, 2011
    Westville, IN
    The first time u load it, go to the CAT scale and get a ticket. Then pull back into the CAT scale and adjust it so it reads what the ticket says. Make sure u do it ON the scale, or it will never be right as that's the best flat ground you'll find and it will match. After that, you'll be good as gold

MJ1657 Thanks this.
  7. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    Frazier park ca at the J... delivered the forklift this AM in Bakersfield then ran down here grabbed breakfast then was told head back to Bakersfield and grab a load from an o/o and took it up to a state park on highway 14 out in the sticks then ran back to Bakersfield grabbed my trailer and right back to frazier park...

8. SHC

SHC Spoiled Rotten Brat O/O

Feb 26, 2011
    Westville, IN
    Well the plane got delayed 2 more days, so they switched aircraft and now they are waiting forone from Scotland. But I talked the guys over at the Air National Guard Building into unloading my crate with their 25T fork lift. $20 just saved me 2 days ;)

loading in NJ tomorrow for Charleston, WV.
    Its one of those loads that's looks good, you accept it. Then go take a shower and then think "WTF was I thinking" ...... Oh well.

9. catalinaflyer

catalinaflyer Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    That one you can blame on me or rather my customer, we were supposed to be done with them tonight but now we have it reserved through Wednesday.

10. Clasix1055

Clasix1055 Even when I'm wrong I'm right

Jan 26, 2012
    Toledo, Ohio
    Loaded in New Carlise ,IN next to a couple Western Express drivers....Wonder what the requirements over there is...know how to spell your name? This guy tried to load a coil without any racks saying the rack made the wood too close together :biggrin_2551:

volvodriver01 and dannythetrucker Thank this.
  11. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    I heard they had to teach most of them guys to spell their name at orientation.

Clasix1055 and SHC Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.