Where is everyone #2!!

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Cluck Cluck, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haulhand

haulhand Road Train Member

Didn't read this one. Rugerfan your gonna have to practice jumbo already knos chopstix

Rugerfan Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    He can play the piano... I'll be quality control manager just to make sure we sell quality product

milskired Thanks this.
  4. haulhand

Ok I'll hire them and you can periodically test the product. You might have to team up with the safety man at times tho.

5. So where do you have the swing set up and the pole? Not to mention the jello filled kiddie pool

6. haulhand

Sounds like that should be your department. By the time all the management is hired there won't be any time left to do business so we'll go broke but at least it'd be a #### fun ride down.

7. Cluck Cluck

Cluck Cluck LTL Wizard

May 6, 2010
    Dunkirk, Indiana
  8. Cluck Cluck

Cluck Cluck LTL Wizard

May 6, 2010
    Dunkirk, Indiana
    Lake Station Indiana. Unloaded in Loves Park, Illinois this morning loaded and tarped torch tables in Portage, Indiana ran them to the plant untarped back it inside. Grabbed my flatbed strapped it down headed to Hunter, ND

9. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Chris, Like Martin has stated beams are a real pain. Plus even dropping the air out of the air ride they still have a slight rise to the rear.
    The blocking can be a real pain.
    Plus there are a lot of lds. you can not haul on them. I have hauled crane carbodies on them before.
    You have to be dead bang on for side to side level also. Nothing like lding, chaining it down and picking up your trl to see it learns to the right or left. Drop trl. repeat the whole process.

You need to have good blocking, no split wood and plently of "D" rings on the trl. as well.
    Me I'm to old to be fighting a beam any more. I have seen guys in their 60's still doing it, but these guys grew up on beam trls.

10. passingthru69

Then with track units, You need a good set of track pins so the tracks won't drag on the ground going down the road..

11. passingthru69

Haulhand, I know several bars in Thailand for sale that have onsite "short time" rooms.
    One has a jacuzi with it..fits four girls in it..

281ric and dannythetrucker Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.