Where is everyone #3

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by RenegadeTrucker, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fortycalglock

fortycalglock Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Tourist Town, FL
    I've been waiting for Rob's going back to flatbed post!
    Hey Danny, I sent you a request on FB.

SHC Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    that's a bit over the top, don't ya think?

4. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    many must not remember that the poster that seems to be a thorn in everyones side was once banned and allowed back after two days

5. Cluck Cluck

Cluck Cluck LTL Wizard

May 6, 2010
    Dunkirk, Indiana
    Who I don't remember.

Maybe I should pay better attention

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  6. dannythetrucker

dannythetrucker Road Train Member

May 26, 2011
    everywhere, man
    No, I call it like I see it. Martin's a big boy, if he wants to go pick fights with every dingleberry who disagrees with him that's his business. I don't know why he wastes his time and talents that way, but so be it. I really don't think he needs to get his friends involved and escalate everything to some sort of declaration of war. I mean I agree with him 90% of the time, but because I voiced my opinion concerning his disdain for lease-purchase ops he did it to me, does it to any USA driver he comes across, did it to that goofy Semi-Crazy, and now Richter, probly others. And now him and haulhand are gonna act like they're the victims being picked on by the mods ? give me a break man. you can go to any area of the forum, voice your opinion, etc... but you stalk people around and hop on totally unrelated threads just because you have a chip on your shoulder and try to get your buddies to pile on too ? that's just nonsense. A wise man once said, "internet fighting is like special olympics, you can win, but you're still retarded". Sorry, that's the way I see it, maybe I don't understand the real root cause as haulhand said, maybe he or Martin would like to explain it to me.

EDIT - an perhaps we could start a Martin drama thread for those interested, I'm p.o.'d it's on this one.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  7. kwswan

kwswan Road Train Member

Jul 26, 2009
    mcminnville,tn.
    Excellent post. Well said.

Cluck Cluck Thanks this.
  8. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    Good grief, I thought that we were going to move past this issue. Why is there a need to muddy the future with the past?

This is the LAST warning that ANY of the staff will give on this. Failure to heed this warning WILL result in this thread getting closed, and could likely find the offender a 30 thirty day vacation.

Look guys, we are all adults here, and I believe that we are all also professionals, lets start acting like it.

bullhaulerswife Thanks this.
  9. dannythetrucker

dannythetrucker Road Train Member

May 26, 2011
    everywhere, man
    hey Oscar, just to clarify. What will happen the next time someone has a beef with someone on another thread and comes here bragging about it like this ?

Would something like that be grounds for this 30 day vacation you speak of ? Or would it be more for people who are asked questions regarding the melee' that ensues afterwords ?

10. SHC

SHC Spoiled Rotten Brat O/O

Feb 26, 2011
    Westville, IN
    Loaded up an aerospace engine at Ohare today, then went down to Gary and got 8 new trailer tires on the wagon. Stopped by home and mowed the yard and had dinner. Now I'm headed to Indy for the night. Unload in the morning and reload some roofing and head back home for the weekend. I could get used to this local/regional stuff

281ric Thanks this.
  11. Rontonio

Rontonio Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Moved the vehicle 25 miles this afternoon. Now I sit until Monday then head to SC

SHC and 281ric Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.