Where is everyone #3

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by RenegadeTrucker, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    Home from Grand Forks. Long story but I had to pull the manufacturers spring ride tandem trailer up there. What a rough riding pile of junk that will never be hooked behind my truck again.

Threshing show this weekend then run a grain leg head unit out to Sioux City IA sunday night for a Monday morning delivery.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    yeah I see your point but don't be calling folks dingleberries and goofy, it might hurt there feelings, your point is taken though. lets now carry on with the normal business of this thread , as before.

281ric Thanks this.
  4. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    Danny, you do know that you could have just PMed Oscar, don't you? That's would have been the thing to do IF you had a serious question regarding the rules in the playground.

Bottom line: throw rocks on the playground, get the boot for a month. The mods did not say anything about comedy relief. If someone finds a good thread about comedy relief, that's cool as long as they didn't go in that thread throwing rocks. Okay? Got it? Simple rules. No need for micromanaging, okay? If you want micromanagement, go into a mega carrier, sign up, and hand them your brain. No micromanaging in the playground. The mods say, "Go play in the yard." They didn't say that we couldn't make fun of the beancounters, the KR Woshippers, the doorslammers, or even the slackers. The only rule is "No throwing rocks on the playground. (NO PERSONAL ATTACKS). Didn't say we couldn't throw mud in the air. (hint hint). If you make a mud pie and throw it in the air, and Dingleberry just so happens to walk underneath, and gravity slams that mud pie on his head, did you break the rules of the playground?

Now gang, go play in the yard.

5. tsavory

tsavory Road Train Member

Jun 4, 2013
    Paoli, IN
    In Indy tonight as well unload on the am head home.
    Would have had off tonight if people would just listen when I tell them the load is to heavy take some off and move on not a turn it into a 2 hr ordeal

6. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    Heading back to the Long Haul. Holla if you hear me.

7. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    Ya I keep making day runs up there. Kind of sucks all the fun out of going to Grand Forks.

8. PKRIPPER

PKRIPPER Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2013
  9. PKRIPPER

PKRIPPER Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2013
  10. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    Bringing problems or issues from one thread into another will not be tolerated, if it occurs the staff will deal with it on a case by case basis.

There is no need to try and bring "humor" into this, especially after I had already put a warning to drop it.

No, bottom line is this, we ARE NOT going to come back here and have some laughs at the expense of others, period.

This is from the forum rules, which I have provided a link to for your convenience.
    http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...rum-information-center/98668-forum-rules.html

Since there seems to be a problem with letting the past die, I am closing this thread, if you have questions regarding the forum rules, or what is or is not acceptable here, you can PM myself or any other mod.

Someone can start another thread if you like, just leave the past in the past, and lets move forward.

123456 and MACK E-6 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.