Where is everyone #5

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by DDlighttruck, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
    No, but I'll take that gorgeous 359 day cab!

1951 ford, Feedman, wore out and 13 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
    Got the call about the trailer at 1pm AB time. Not sure what took so long till I got back to it. All the brakes were done, shoes, springs, everything but the slack adjusters and drums. Deck had some holes they patched. Tires were almost all replaced. Now I can see why.

On my way back to the J since they didn't have a load for me yet, told to head to Edmonton, picking up Sherwood Park in the AM.

Tarped load out of a high level HVAC place (that does HVAC for data centers) headed for Des Moines, IA for Monday. Wasn't expecting more home time, but neither the wife nor I are complaining.

I guess that means I'm likely going to be busy patching holes in the tarp tomorrow.

1951 ford, BigBob410, Feedman and 19 others Thank this.
  4. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I think in Quebec's case, it was more a scare tactic than anything else. I don't think they ever actually intended on leaving. They just wanted more money and threatened to leave if they didn't get their way. We all know Quebec would never survive on their own. Wexit has turned into a joke though. It started out with some good ideas and conversations but by this afternoon it just degraded into trash slinging. Its pretty much dead at this point lol.

1951 ford, Feedman, Tall Mike and 7 others Thank this.
  5. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    No kidding. Especially when your fuel tank fill in the back, behind the bunk, and the ###### def bs is up front. Sometimes I'd like to find the f'er that designed some of these fuel islands and strangle him senseless.

6. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    Sittin in San Antonio. Brought a coil down unloaded a little while ago. Man rates are just awful. And guys keep booking this crap too which is the worst part of it all.

7. For you guys who live up north in Canada,. My condolences having traitor trudunce as a PM.

8. jamespmack

jamespmack Road Train Member

Mar 25, 2014
    OH

And she probably will be when we are all gone too.

9. jamespmack

Mar 25, 2014
    OH

X2

10. jamespmack

Mar 25, 2014
    OH
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.