Where is everyone #5

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by DDlighttruck, Aug 27, 2017.

1. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    He cheats. Then she cheats. Then he cheats. Then she cheats. They’re doing a dance called the tango.

She tells you that it’s over to keep you around. Your frustration comes because 1.) you like this girl 2.) that voice in your head, Ultimate Brett, is telling you that she is wasting your time.

Ultimate Brett told you correct, but you’re not listening.

If you arranged a date for a girl at a specific time, and she showed up 3 hours late, would you be mad? So you make another date at a specific time and you wait around 2 hours for her to show and then she texts you that something came up and makes a rain check. The next date, she’s an hour late, but you have a great time. The next date, 30 minute wait and a rain check. The next date, 2 hours late.

See a pattern? If someone doesn’t value your time, they don’t put a high value on you. But that’s your fault. You accepted the lower value by agreeing that your time isn’t important. Now, I’m not saying that you should be this staunch, immovable, person... but you sure as hell do not sit around waiting for someone to make their mind up. You go on doing your thing. Be out, be social, meet other girls. Do not compare the girls to her as they are their own person.

“So Six, you’re saying that I should give up on her?”

I am saying that you don’t wait around for her. She’ll call you when she needs to vent or a shoulder to cry on, or for someone to listen to her day. And she will tell you how great you are and how much she really likes you and how much she wishes that her boyfriend was like you....

...and you will think that if you wait around just a little longer...

SNAP OUT OF IT!

Take this girl out of the equation. Do you see what YOU are doing wrong? If someone does not value your time, they do not value you.
    @singlescrewshaker told you correct, if you’re just looking for a lay, have her come over, bang her and get gone. Personally, as soon as she said “boyfriend”, I would have walked, but you young guys and the all important ‘nut’...

And you accepted sloppy seconds. If you did get into a relationship, it would go the exact same way as with the previous.

2. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    He isn't wanting truth he wants someone to agree with him.....wasting your time

3. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
    I would say "it'll run on anything, it's pretty scalable so it could run on whatever you have" but the new 1.36 update forces everyone to DirectX 11, so no, it won't, lol.

4. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    You’re right. Six back quiet.

5. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Northeast PA
    Thanks six. In the back of my mind i know it probably wont work out. The cheating, it'll always be in the back of my mind.

If she wants to put in the effort and goes through with it I'll consider.

Least its a good lay. I don't waste her time she doesn't waste mine.

6. Brettj3876

Nov 18, 2014
    Northeast PA
  7. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
    As a Vulva driver myself, I can confirm this is the proper pronunciation.

Congrats!

When I did road tests, my philosophy was always "can they shift?" It didn't matter how, because for the most part, I knew that we would teach them to do it the right way anyways. But CDL examiner might be a little different. I'd go with my gut more than anything, testing parameters are only for the people who get a job as an examiner and never driven a truck before.

From what I've seen its 5EK, then 1MM. One or the other has the better block and something else about better made components.

ShooterK2, Feedman, 1951 ford and 12 others Thank this.
  8. Brettj3876

Nov 18, 2014
    Northeast PA
    The only thing that has me thinking that way is so far, will see how long it lasts though. She goes out of her way for me when i don't for her. Ex. Going out to the store she did her thing i did mine. Met up by the register, she insisted on paying for my stuff. I sure as f wasn't paying for her's. Im past the point of being walked on i aint no rolling atm.

I'll back way off and watch from a distance for a while.

9. Lysdexis

Lysdexis Road Train Member

Oct 25, 2018
    Arkansas
    If it's not on the store I cant play it, I looked the other day just to confirm it wasnt.

10. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    Translation: You are going to WAIT for her.

ShooterK2, Feedman, 1951 ford and 16 others Thank this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted