Where is everyone #5

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by DDlighttruck, Aug 27, 2017.

1. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    Rogers again huh? They're gonna get to know you pretty well.

Tall Mike, cke, jamespmack and 5 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hurricane69

Hurricane69 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Iowa
    Terrible...lol...

1582771833788447280534.jpg

Next time will put it on a rack with holes in the parchment paper. Squeeze more juice out of the kraut and maybe put caraway on the dough.

I will also make my own thousand island dressing..... probably with cream cheese.

Yep I'm eating that last piece.

Tall Mike, PoleCrusher, cke and 7 others Thank this.
  4. singlescrewshaker

singlescrewshaker Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2017
    Little Havana, FL
    What's a load of skidsteer's & mini excavators weigh in at.?
    Guessing its outta of my league..

I've hauled skidsteer's that range from about 5500lb to 11000lb..
    Mini's from about 7000lb -20000lb. Although I don't consider 10 ton to be mini, LoL..

Tall Mike, 1951 ford, SAR and 5 others Thank this.
  5. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    So I seen a set of triples for the first time in my life today. What a sketchy looking setup those are. Just asking for a wreck IMO.

1951 ford, SAR, PoleCrusher and 6 others Thank this.
  6. FoolsErrand

FoolsErrand Road Train Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Walkin back to my truck some guy trying to blindside into a paired empty spot yells to me to spot him, should be easy with 2 lanes but okay everyone starts somewhere.

I try and he cant drive. Even with my help hes gonna hit 2 trucks.

So i start telling him which way to turn the wheel and drive the truck, like i will verbally drive him in. Does everything opposite i say, even with me air steering the wheel in circles incase he cant hear "left" and "right." So i stand where i want him to move the tractor and motion for him to come to me. Does opposite. I finally walk over and say what the hell are you doing? Cant communicate. Do you speak english? Nope. Not a lick. I realize he is a zero english slav with no frigging clue how to drive. Theres like 8 tractors trying to leave and he jumps out wanting me to park his truck. Sorry comrade.

I refuse to believe this guy honestly got his CDL. Took me 3 tries and id been driving a gooseneck 2ton for 5 years.

In other news wife got rearended by an unlicensed uninsured mexican on i40 this morning so its oh for two with me on immigration today.

7. Lysdexis

Lysdexis Road Train Member

Oct 25, 2018
    Arkansas
    Chuggin along up to Minnesota yesterday saw a red vulva pullin a van. Sign on the back was in Russian. No english to be seen. It was some odd name. Not sure if it was IIM or supposed to be some sort of HM but not quite an H or what.

It was dark and the grain buggy wasnt sticking around to try and figure things out. I just remember the russian on the back door.

8. FoolsErrand

FoolsErrand Road Train Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Ive seen a few of those too.

Sittin in a bean field turnaround, covered in huge buck prints to a pile of beans, like 3 miles to the missippi river. Gonna see it for the first time in my life come sunrise.

Eldiablo, Tug Toy, 1951 ford and 3 others Thank this.
  9. Lysdexis

Lysdexis Road Train Member

Oct 25, 2018
    Arkansas
    God #### eld piece of ####! ####in stupid ### tanker yanker that cant ####in drive so he #####es and moans at the shop guy to get me to move so he can pull out. So I go to move and see a spot elsewhere has opened up and i get over 5mph for less than a God #### minute and it trips to driving and throws 6 hours in sb out the ####ing window.

10. cke

cke Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2013
    Colfax Wi
    Paperwork says this load weighs 39000#

11. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I’ve never pulled three, but I do know two pulls just fine if they’re loaded right and the driver practices due diligence in making sure the heavy is in the front, rather than simply trusting what somebody printed on a piece of paper.

Isafarmboy, Eldiablo, Tug Toy and 8 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.