Where is everyone #5

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by DDlighttruck, Aug 27, 2017.

1. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    More like "just take what you want and leave because if I lay a finger on you, you become the victim and I go to prison"

Sad thing is, that statement isn't even satire.

cke, BoostedTeg, 650cat425 and 9 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I'm not really a sports fan but I'm glad there are athletes out there that aren't shoulder deep up their own ###.

cke, BoostedTeg, 650cat425 and 4 others Thank this.
  4. farmerjohn64

farmerjohn64 Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2019
    That target looks pretty dead to me, doubt he’ll be getting back up haha

cke, 650cat425, PoleCrusher and 3 others Thank this.
  5. Flashdrive7

Flashdrive7 Medium Load Member

Apr 24, 2015
    West Coast
    Today I made a brief stop at one of my old favorite truck stops. It's an independent shop with a big crumbly asphalt lot. The store has much improved and it's clear that the owners are working very hard to make the whole place better.
    I also saw that someone else is working very hard. It's been over a year since I was here. I remember a young lady at the counter who was kind of a sad sight. She was rather young, had pretty facial features but was ravaged by the effects of meth. (Her skin and a few other things made it plain) Today, I bought a snack and the young lady at the front was healthy and vivacious. It took me a minute to realize that she was the same one. I did a quick imaginary scenario and thought "Ok, she really wants to stay straight. She had treatment and got this job either by a relative or someone sympathetic. She's still working hard and it's paying off. She looks fit and healthy, not to mention attractive (making me wish that I was twenty five again). I'm proud of her.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    cke, TripleSix, 650cat425 and 8 others Thank this.
  6. farmerjohn64

Jun 25, 2019
    I was gonna say something along those lines about not being able to shoot an intruder who’s fleeing, but I’m not a Canadian and don’t know your laws lol

cke, 650cat425, PoleCrusher and 2 others Thank this.
  7. jamespmack

jamespmack Road Train Member

Mar 25, 2014
    OH

What? Boones, no Mad Dog 20/20 grape?

cke, 650cat425, PoleCrusher and 3 others Thank this.
  8. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Yea that's how a glock feels to me, much more accurate with a single stack mag.

When i replaced the stock trigger on the AR with a Timney my groups tightened up a lot

cke, PoleCrusher, MACK E-6 and 3 others Thank this.
  9. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

The 1 gun i regret selling was my 22-250 savage model 12 heavy 26in bull barrel. Tack driver

10. farmerjohn64

Jun 25, 2019
    Hahaha I looked at that at the beginning of my quest and I thought the same #### thing; there’s another website (I forget which) that builds the gun for you with already available parts and original m40 actions; I got my scope earlier but I’m gonna hold off on the mounts until I make sure I get the right size since they’re not cheap and I don’t have time to send them back; only other upgrades I’m gonna do is the McMillan A6 stock, Timney Hunter custom trigger and whatever bipod I choose

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted