Where is everyone #5

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by DDlighttruck, Aug 27, 2017.

1. singlescrewshaker

singlescrewshaker Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2017
    Little Havana, FL
    Lmao :D
    It finally came in.! And it's with me. But,,,, I didn't like the looks of the delivery location. Looks like it can get muddy, & don't want my new tarp to get mucked up. So I'm roll'n with another throw away.. :rolleyes:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. shooter19802003

shooter19802003 Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Idaho
    I dunno...that one looks pretty crowded.

:p

4. shooter19802003

Feb 8, 2010
    Idaho
    :dontknow:

5. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Watching old episodes of Trucks! on Youtube. Forgot how good those old episodes were. You know like when they actually spent 20 minutes on a project and only 5 minutes on product adverts during a 30 minute episode.

6. shooter19802003

Feb 8, 2010
    Idaho
    Well @Tug Toy , my wife says I'm not allowed to talk to you anymore because you cost me too much money. I got all lines ran in duplicate from headache rack to the rear. Funny thing is, now my dump valve doesn't work. Soooooo, some where along the way I managed to screw up a single wire connection......lol.....FML.
    Then I put air to the trailer to test everything and I noticed an air leak under my trailer. So I greased it while I was under there and tightened the fitting up a quarter turn or so. Because the leak was at the coupler. Went back up to hut the air and I could hear the leak while I was still in my cab......suck! The fitting was cracked from the factory on my brand new trailer.....grrr. So, back to town tomorrow to try and piece it back together for Monday. I got the oil change, lube truck/trailer, new hood pivot pins and bushings, air horn working again and a new hood spring. @Lysdexis now my street horn is busted.....no joke.. so,, I ordered the Hella horns for next time home.. ohhh, and my plates finally came in after I got stopped at the scales while hauling back feed. The lady called Boise and helped me out! Heck yeah! So....all in all......not bad. Next week I'm finally going to decide on a seat. I just can't do it anymore. Gonna get the maximizer seat I think. Oh, I also put in a new big and fluffy mattress.

7. farmerjohn64

farmerjohn64 Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2019
    I’ll run like the Buffalo :biggrin_25523: This is the first time I’ve ever had to apply for a substantial loan, but it’s my understanding you have a better chance of being approved if you’ve been at your current job for a year or more (sure it helps with interest as well) and even though if I did drive for DSV in the same industry vs a completely new industry, it wouldn’t be as good as having stayed at your previous job

8. farmerjohn64

farmerjohn64 Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2019
    I don’t think I’ve ever not been on a greyhound that didn’t have a person who pissed his pants from being drunk

9. clausland

clausland Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
    Or one that didn't smell of puke, truly a nasty form of transportation, only as a last resort that walking can't resolve....

10. clausland

clausland Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
    Thanks for that, always changing the rules, wonder what it'll be next week?

11. Isafarmboy

Isafarmboy Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Alberta
    I live out in the boonies...it dont matter one way or another to me.
    Gettin my medical done the day before so I can prolly let loose a bit.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.