Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Cluck Cluck, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milskired

milskired Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Plainfield, IL
    Im with SHC! If what the wife wants done doesn't happen well other things are left undone....

SHC, volvodriver01 and blacklabel Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fisher guy

fisher guy Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Ocala Florida
    made it out of wisconsin unscathed

picked up 2 overgrown floor jacks same day i delivered each had a capacity of 400 tons so that was cool they were heading to for worth and picked up 4 little coils on pallets that went to dallas on the way down got a phone call from the g/f her father totaled his pick up and was in the hospital they werent sure he was gonna make it and needed surgury so i told dispatch about the situation and told them i needed to get home.

i unloaded waited about 15 minutes later and had a 60' boom lift goin to bedford pa picked that up same dayand right after i chained up got another call from g/f and she told he made it though surgury and it looks like he is gonna make a full recovery...thank god hes just gonna be out of the loop for a few months so g/f tells me get home but u dont have to rush.

so i tell dispatch and they find me a big crate holding panels for a military flight simulater out of carrollton tx going to xenia oh and 2 brand new little cement mixers out of lewisville tx going to pittsburgh

all in all that day i unloaded 2 loads and loaded 3...starting to feel like clucky boy trailer is stuffed but light will put pics on the pic thread tommorow

right now sitting in walton ky 70 miles from xenia oh finishing up mu 34 after i unloaded looks like i got a reload in pittsburgh not sure where going to brunswick me then to the house so i can shovel 35 inches of snow off the driveway and roof of the house...joy gotta love new england and of course the truck that got totaled was the plow truck but im just glad the future father in law is doing ok

SHC and CAXPT Thank this.
  4. Cluck Cluck

Cluck Cluck LTL Wizard

May 6, 2010
    Dunkirk, Indiana
    I went by the Walton Flying J yesterday, that trailer dealer TMI has anything you'll need as far as supplies, stock up also both truck washes are pretty good there, and take 275 around the SE side to get back to 71, especially if you try to go in the morning

fisher guy Thanks this.
  5. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    Sounds like a good time actually.

Don't ever take anything to serious from me guys. My idea of being serious is when im determined to see the bottom of a case of beer!

SHC, aiwiron and Cluck Cluck Thank this.
  6. aiwiron

aiwiron Road Train Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    At the swamp shack doing load planning for the load going to Arizona, one pickup and one drop. 20k in the box.

Cluck Cluck and SHC Thank this.
  7. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Fisher guy, Glad he's going to be ok. Yes the pickup can be replaced... But the plow might cost more now with all the snow..

SHC, You know we all love you. Not in a gay way though... Enjoy your wkend with your wife.
    I'm lucky and my wife travels with me. And yes even after being together for 7 years married, She speaks and I jump...:biggrin_255:

SHC and fisher guy Thank this.
  8. SHC

SHC Spoiled Rotten Brat O/O

Feb 26, 2011
    Westville, IN
    I take everything as a joke..... Unless she says "this isn't a joke you ###-hole" LOL

9. milskired

milskired Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Plainfield, IL
    Lol mine says the same #### thing! I just laugh more when she says that though.

10. Cluck Cluck

Cluck Cluck LTL Wizard

May 6, 2010
    Dunkirk, Indiana
    [​IMG]

Well I lost a bet, I've been paying for it all day

volvodriver01, Logan76, CAXPT and 2 others Thank this.
  11. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    You must have some really nasty feet, that girl is wearing a mask and still has to turn her head away.

volvodriver01, Logan76, CAXPT and 3 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.