Where is everyone

Discussion in 'TMC' started by miz860, Apr 11, 2016.

1. miz860

miz860 Medium Load Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    i remember when I get my CDL in 2010 this thread was always busy. Now I barely see anyone posting in it. How are all you TMC drivers? How's the TMC life treating you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BoxCarKidd

BoxCarKidd Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    I can only speak for my son in law. He got tried of sitting at a truck stop waiting for the next dispatch etc. Went to work for a hard running local combination dump outfit. Then joined the local fire department and became an EMT. Still working part time at that and doing some kind of medical training for a better life. No one is ever good enough for your daughter but this guy might turn out OK. How is your TMC life?

4. miz860

miz860 Medium Load Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    It's not. Lol I went to TMC back in 2010 and was sent home from orientation because of a misprint in my VA forms. It said has memory loss instead of had memory loss after suffering a serious concussion while over seas. Anyway they told me they would give me 24 hours to contact my doctor and have her fax or email a note stating I was good to go well 24 hours turned into 4 hours and if you have ever had any experience with the VA you know that nothing is done when you need it to be lol so they sent me home after 4 hours. Haven't decided if I wanna go back. They put a bad taste in my mouth about trucking. With all the hype they give about Vets then they did that to me. I'm just not sure but they are one of the few flat bed companies that offer weekly home time so. Idk

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.