Where is her Justice?

Discussion in 'Other News' started by PoleCrusher, Jun 3, 2020.

1. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    clausland, 25(2)+2, dwells40 and 4 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    These "protestors" are nothing more than petty criminal pieces of ####. Their actions are exactly why nobody takes the BLM movement seriously. Its undermined the entire point of it.

drvrtech77, jsnell, DrFlush and 4 others Thank this.
  4. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    That's why she should have stayed home.

drvrtech77, jsnell and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  5. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    No these morons out trashing the streets need a good beatdown. And the "celebrities" that are donating money to help bail this trash out of jail need a swift kick in head too.

drvrtech77, JC1971, jsnell and 2 others Thank this.
  6. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
  7. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

Hard to listen to.
    My condolences.

PoleCrusher and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  8. jamespmack

jamespmack Road Train Member

Mar 25, 2014
    OH
    Just remember protesting and rioting are two separate thing gents.

9. clausland

clausland Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
    You are correct, but at the present time they somehow seem to be intertwined. Maybe guilt by association, maybe criminals and anarchists seizing the moment to loot, destroy & kill, maybe protestors wanting too, but not having the guts to actually riot. Maybe this isn't about what happened at all, but instead seizing a tragedy by a well organized & funded group to conduct a coup from the top down to destroy the current government. I don't now, but when you get right down to it, what good is it accomplishing, nothing.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when evil is somehow now perceived as good, never thought I'd see our "leaders" accepting, and some even supporting, the looting, destruction of property, assaulting, firebombing & murdering as they are. I never thought I'd ever see the Police as an entity demonized to the extent they currently are.

It aint fair they scream, it aint fair. Well, here's some news for you screamers, life aint fair. It never has been and it never will be. The sooner you learn that life is nothing more than one kick in the ### after another the better off you'll be.

Meanwhile, keep destroying your cities, your stores, even your own neighborhoods, keep hating your neighbors, police, white people, black people, rich people, anybody who doesn't think the way you do, everybody who doesn't give you what you feel you're "entitled" too...

PoleCrusher, AModelCat and Flint1 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.