Where's u tankers loading at this morning

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by 19d, Feb 27, 2017.

1. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    Got loaded with snot in Shreveport and am unloading in midland. They changed the set up. They used to unload everything in one area and had a great pump.
    Now they separated the blend tanks because those pesky signs indicating what 'flavor blend it was, was apparently for amateurs. Now my blend is across the property and I have a John Deere mud pump that is taking 3 times as long as the old pump.

And I have snot on my bum :(

77fib77 and ChicagoJohn Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slim shady

slim shady Road Train Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Chicago, Il.
    Loaded deicer out of our storage tanks
    Delivered to United at Ohare
    They rented some portable storage tanks to hold cor next winter, I hope

ChicagoJohn Thanks this.
  4. ncdriver1

ncdriver1 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Ran out of hours on my 70, so I had to delay delivery until tomorrow when I pick up another 10. After I drop this trailer I'm picking up a preload in Memphis and heading out towards Oklahoma. Google maps shows the delivery location in the middle of a farm field so I'm thinking its a newer oil well or something. If not I'll just fertilize some crops when I get there :D

scythe08 and 19d Thank this.
  5. 19d

19d Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Sanford NC
    I picked up a loaded tank at basf in Monacca PA, headed to Houston.. finally getting out these dang mountains.. only made to that flying j not far from Columbus, 70 miles from Cincinnati .. I gotta a lot ground to cover this weekend.. 1350 mile trip

77fib77 Thanks this.
  6. 19d

19d Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Sanford NC
    What is the product.. I delivered some detergent during winter to a oil fracking place in middle of New Mexico this past winter.. it foamed like crazy.. the guy said their is plenty room so don't worry u can use air.. lol.. when I drove off it looked like some huge bubble bath had ran over.. ..

7. ncdriver1

ncdriver1 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    its some kind of caustic. Only 600 gallons :) I suspect I'll be unloading this into a tote or three. Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes so I'm not complaining about the rubber suit I have to wear!

8. 19d

19d Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Sanford NC
    I've delivered a couple loads of that di icer to their.. I had to unload into 2 or 3 tanks before I was done.. was my first time on a huge runway like that just riding around.. I was glad I had a guide.. I always wondered how those pilots don't get lost.. the guy said they do.. sometimes the drive off runway too and have to get pulled out...

9. scythe08

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    Picking up another snot load tomorrow. I ran over contaminated mud somewhere and it ate the heck out of my fuel tanks, fittings box, catwalk, and chain holders. I tried using a $16 of cleaner,polisher yesterday and it did absolutely but gum the microfiber towel,tgat the bottle told me to use, and scratch the tank. I am so going to get chewed out

10. scythe08

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    20170416_105154.jpg

Attached Files:

Bud A. Thanks this.
  11. EZ Money

EZ Money Road Train Member

Those tanks and aluminum look like you will have to acid wash and have everything polished again...I had the same thing happen with mud on mine before.
    Not sure what was in it but I was at a concrete plant.....That sucks!

NAPA Auto Parts still sell the full strength aluminum acid...

scythe08 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.