Which pizza chain?

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Ccecil, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    when you get to be a certain age,, much like me, you don't give a flip no more and speak your mind, much like you did when you were younger and still didn't give a flip.

they can take all that political correctness BS crap and shove it.

so then, what does this mean, that the morons of the world can do as they want, and we have no voice about it?

BS, i say say as i please. i'm old, i earned it.

Brettj3876, Coover and Oldironfan Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i have 2 near me. i like the pizzas as well, then too, i have like a kabillion small pizzerias as well. so if my weight were not a factor, i'd be floating on a sea of pizzas.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  4. thaistick

thaistick Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2014
    OTR/Thailand
    You got plenty of voice....and so does he, however he decided to go public, sell his company to the public, and with that comes personal responsibility and accountability to the company owners, ie the share holders.... Don't like it, don't sell out or buy the shares back.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  5. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i agree fully. many want that extra money for rapid exspanions and going to stocks. do they ever realize (or think) they can be voted out?

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  6. thaistick

thaistick Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2014
    OTR/Thailand
    The dude is loaded, and probably doesn't care anymore, like you ;)

7. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    well, i gotta admit to one thing.....i don't care anymore.

you get "jaded" after so long, heck, you don't even have to predict the ending anymore, you know what's gonna happen

8. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Certainly the least greasiest.

9. rolls canardly

rolls canardly Road Train Member

Feb 7, 2009
    mt. pocono. pa.
    Story I heard was that "Col. Sanders was quoted as using the "N" word in reference to his customers."
    He never actually made that reference himself. He Still decided to step down as CEO.
    Apparently someone on the board was indignant that a historical reference was quoted.
    "We" all are offended?
    I'm offended that you are offended.
    Y'all need to chill!

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I worked for a independant for a while. With a 71 Maverick no less 250 miles a day as fast and hard as you can kick that mule somewhere anywhere within 30 minutes, police or not around town. I think I poured my day's pay in dripping coolant and gasoline on bad days and ate the rest on slow days. Then find out I am owed a bunch more and half the shop minor children, mostly girls when the state got through with them at the Labor Board.

I have people deliver pizza to me. I wont go out and deliver to anyone.

A long time ago there was a outfit near Jessup that did nothing but multi stop delivery of pizza supplies, usually frozen dough among other things. When the big beef boss eyeballed my 130 pound 6 foot frame in a room of 6 foot 5 250's he imagined I was too small to do his work.

Poor beef boss did not really know my hunts point history with loading 48K butter to the floor in the afternoon and take it all back up off the floor again overnight after a 4 hour drive 5 days a week.

I'll never forget that particular orientation. I was not treated bad, but there are times people of a certain gift for certain work cannot understand how someone like me would be so stupid to try to do the same work in their eyes with a big cabover and 48 foot.

Ima calling for pizza tonight. Tulsa's in the house around here. They opened a new joint across county in town and it's pretty good.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  11. Mike2633

Mike2633 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2013
    At Home on The West Side
    The Canadian Chain Pizza Pizza from Ontario, Canada!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.