Which terminals does W/S train out of?

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by kogaFX, Aug 15, 2013.

1. kogaFX

kogaFX Light Load Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Frozen Lease Road, ND
    Was wondering which terminals W/S does orientation and training at, and if after orientation, can you choose which terminal you want to work out of?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. oneshot

oneshot Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2009
    mississippi
    I think it is only Missoula MT and Conover NC. Most of the drivers run out of the term closest to home.

4. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    yeah what he said! Good Luck I am reading they are getting several New to Them trucks, Of course used but not as bad as their old junkers they keep pushing and pushing... Learn it all, you are not going to be there to goof off, you do your practicing in the yard and the daytime is class room work and then back to it, Practice practice help each other that is in the class, You will develop life long friendships while you are there, so I have heard. Good Luck. keep it safe remember the whole time you are there you are in an interview, be friendly to everyone, hold doors when you can help out with whatever you can.

WA_Slim, Truckie83 and Mr. Jay Thank this.
  5. kogaFX

kogaFX Light Load Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Frozen Lease Road, ND
    So the recruiter says I could probably start this Tuesday, they're just doing the background checks and such, I don't really think anything could go wrong at this point. Can't wait to start!

6. Passin Thru

Passin Thru Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2007
    VA
    I still have a few friends there. Never dealt with Bonnie, was leased to the flatbed side. When dealing with dispatch, don't let them make you mad. If you think they cost the company money go to the supervvisor and tell him. Gets you on the good side and he deals with dispatch. They screwed me on a load to Rockford Il when I had 1 sheet, 350 lb of aluminum left for S Indiana. I told them in Missoula and every day I called in that I would have room for a full load at Rockford and was dropping at the Rockford pland where we had loads. They skipped it, gave 3 loads away at the Rockford mill and I called the super. Heads rolled but I never showed them how angry I was.

7. nsxftw

nsxftw Light Load Member

Dec 2, 2011
    n/a
    I heard ya flatbed got a new young disbatch? Hows he doing? I remember I went inside the office talking to Lauren and looks like that young dude was getting trained ane having hard time lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.