Why ,and How this rate

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by freight-time, Dec 15, 2015.

1. AIFS

AIFS Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2014
    OMG,,,LOL,,, even the largest carriers use brokers, if you don't believe me, I will send you a list!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AIFS

AIFS Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2014

The only thing I can say is "your wrong",,, sorry, but true!!! Enough said on this one

4. AIFS

AIFS Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2014

Oh my, reading your replies are making me ill !!! Are you for real?
    Question for you though, if you don't use brokers (like you say you don't) then how in the world do you KNOW so much about what is being posted on the load boards???? (everyone start paying attention, this should be good) LOL

5. AIFS

AIFS Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2014

Someone dial 911,,LOL,, I can not catch my breath I am laughing so hard,,,,,,,,, this here person KNOWS IT ALL !!!! I think I met him a few times in the truck stops across the country! And when he walked out, all the drivers broke out into tears laughing, (I think my buddy fell into his apple pie)

6. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    You should be Glad this isn't the 1970's or 80's AIFS...Wanna know why?

Because back then If a Sissy looking guy ran his mouth like you are with your "Trying to get under my skin" posts, He'd get his teeth knocked out and a Bloody Nose.

Can't do that nowadays with people like you because you run and hide with Legal proceedings that would follow, because your pockets are deep from all the cheating you've done.

Thats society now...The Hard working blue collar people whom are honest get taken advantage of by corporate minded,khaki wearing mamas boys..Go drink another Bottle of heineken or something ok?

your a broker, I despise you folks with a passion you could never understand. You Ruin peoples lives with deception. why you guys are still around is beyond thinkable

You may think your needed..........Your really not. Carriers and businesses can get by without you, So Go Riddle this all you want. Nobody lkes or wants you people around

7. AIFS

AIFS Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2014

You NEED people like me, you know it, you just can't be honest about it. Like I said before, I run both sides of the fence, not just a broker, and btw, I have never ran from bullying people like you that "threated me" (even back in the 70's and 80's), because it was oh so easy to outwit people like you, without a punch. Grow up chief, you are not impressing no one but yourself, you are in fact just making yourself look unprofessional.

Have a great day, chat with you next year when I put your next load on you, or, put your load on my truck after you show your butt to the broker you work with.

8. AIFS

AIFS Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2014
    If ya get some time over the holidays, come on down and see me and I will take you out fishing (you need to chill out, really) 5 Del Mar Blvd, Key West, FL

9. stayinback

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Please, Im not being sarcastic or funny, I truly dont use you guys unless I have to,very rare occasions..Outwit? Exactly what are you doing to "outwit" people? Oh wait I know, just being who you are.......

And again, Since your too slow to comprehend what Im saying...We dont need you, Nor want you around, get it yet? Or does someone have to explain it better?

Businesses are tired of your 'relaxed' ways of luring them into thinking your the answer..Your Not.
    Believe what you want.......Nothings changing on my end, and obviously not yours.......Good luck to you in 2016 and hoping it to be optimistic for all carriers alike

10. stayinback

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    never in a million years would i do that, People like you are easy to figure out...When Family,Friends and even your own Wife and Kids Leave..You wont ever have to wonder why.

11. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    You guys have the discussion without the bickering and personal stuff, please.

bullhaulerswife Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.