Why I came back to May

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by Scooter Jones, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Yeah, I have no problem with Freightliners. I drove a new Cascadia for awhile last year and liked it.

I'm sure that one of things that contributes to the alarm going off now and again is I have fridge with freezer that has the compressor unit on it. If I set it too cold the thing runs pretty good at night with the bunk heater going. But there's just no substitute for an ice cold glass of milk ;-)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blue02celi

Blue02celi Road Train Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    were you at the denver terminal this morning? I assume it was you in the hall talking with my trainer but I didn't want to interrupt, heard you talking about returning and training and your mom thats why I kept peeking out into the hallway lol, I was sitting in the lounge playing on my phone talking with the guy that was waiting to get to the airport.

4. Scooter Jones

Apr 19, 2011
    Yes it was. You should of introduced yourself ;-)

5. platinum

platinum Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Scooter, Nice to talk to you on the phone. Hope we can meet up somewhere. Too bad we lost Efron, He was a great person too.

I been noticing alot of MAY drivers in Layton last week, these guys look homeless, or about to be homeless. I dont know if its lack of miles or lack of personal hygiene but #### it was scary. It looked like a Michael Jackson Thriller Video. Looks like a few from a pediphile awarness magazine. No wonder people lock the bathroom door just to use the urinal. I cant understand why their appearance is pretty bad. Representing a company at shippers, receivers, Rest areas, Truck stops, and everywhere else. You think you could at least have a nice shirt and get a haircut? I guess May has a horrible dental plan too???

6. Scooter Jones

Apr 19, 2011
    Same to you platinum, any time.

Truckers in general aren't the best groomed or attired, that's for sure ;-)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.