Why is this tractor so long?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Midnightrider909, Jun 6, 2018.

1. BrandonCDLdriver

BrandonCDLdriver Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Motorcyclists have a similar saying.

The larger the bike the smaller the probe. Or the bigger the bikes pistons, the smaller the riders' piston. Or some take on that idea.

My first bike was a 125cc Yamaha scooter. I guess that explains why I trip on that thing all the time trying to walk.

Like a man comfy using a pink port o let. He's very comfy in his manhood.

Honestly, I have great respect for anyone who can drive a truck that long and not hit #### all the time. I have a hard time not hitting crap with my plastic dildo looking automatic, to quote another poster.

blairandgretchen Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    If you have difficulties not hitting stuff with those short stubby little things I don't what to say. I could drive a 300 inch wheelbase all day and not hit stuff. Out of curiosity why do always question the size of a man's unit when he has something nicer than you? What sort of twisted ### jealousy #### you got going on anyway?

spyder7723, Bean Jr. and TripleSix Thank this.
  4. 389driver

389driver Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2018
    Upstate NY
    Thats funny i like it. Listen up people, see and understand!

spyder7723 and Bean Jr. Thank this.
  5. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Tooele, Ut

6. BrandonCDLdriver

BrandonCDLdriver Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I'm not the one that brought it up, another poster did in an earlier reply. Read and comprehend the entire thread, if you can.

Whether that over extended cow hauler is "nicer" than what I drive is up for individual interpretation.

7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I don’t have any problem with those personally, but there’s just no way I could do my job with one.

8. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    A friend of mine has a stretched out Freightliner classic like that complete with straight pipes .
    A few years ago he got sick and asked me if I'd run it for him till he got well .
    It looked cool and rode great but 4 trips into the Bronx market with it had me praying for his speedy recovery !
    He's SOL next time he gets sick lol

Bean Jr., wore out and MACK E-6 Thank this.
  9. Cam Roberts

Cam Roberts Road Train Member

May 13, 2018
    I’ll but it sure was nice as hell cruising the open highway in that beast though. You probably loved every #### minute of it

Bean Jr., MACK E-6 and bzinger Thank this.
  10. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Yeah the cruising part was nice cam but anyone that has been to mountain states Rosen in the Bronx market will understand my dislike for it on the P@D end .

Bean Jr. and wore out Thank this.
  11. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    Well thats stupid tight corners and alleys and other crap. I've been to NYC one time and I'll be just fine if I never seen that hole again in my life. How do you get people to pay to live on top of each other like that?

Bean Jr. and Snailexpress Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.