Why is this tractor so long?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Midnightrider909, Jun 6, 2018.

1. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Depends on how big the hot tub is. Maybe a pole within the hot tub...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    I’ve never understood your backhanded comments like this. “Read and comprehend the entire thread if you can?” You insinuated that someone had a small member if they drive a long frame truck, to reiterate what another driver said, remember around page 8? This isn’t the first time you’ve put a comment like quoted above in a thread. Where does this arrogance come from?

You’ve been driving 11 months. The other day in a thread you posted how you broke down emotionally after backing into a tight spot and getting thumbs up from a CRST driver. Not exactly the type of pinnacle moment for anyone, is it? Yet you always have this air of superiority in your posts. It is completely misguided.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  4. Boardhauler

Boardhauler Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Ballin' in it for Shakey
    I live with a 65' OA length limit. Long wheelbase trucks are pretty much out of the question for me. But it doesn't stop me from appreciating them. My theory is that you buy the best blend of what you like, what you can afford and what works and you don't look down on people who prefer a different blend.
    There's a lot of people here that should smoke a fat one and chill.

5. Short Fuse EOD

Short Fuse EOD Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    That’s me!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.