Why? Just... Why???

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Dino soar, Aug 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter19802003

shooter19802003 Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Idaho
    Besides, a cat rebuild isn't that much more than the others. It's not like it's double the price or anything....gees.

T.Rucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. shooter19802003

shooter19802003 Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Idaho
    Lol, yeah...that was a strange day. I thought no way in hell are there goats up there at 70.....no way. Well.....way. I got tons of those stories. The time I hauled the sheep was the first time I've ever been introduced to a judas goat. I though the guy was screwing with me there too. Nope...sure as ####. We would out the goat in the front, then get all the sheep lined up in the shute. Then the goat would lead them all in. Had a guy in the front that would open the side hatch to let out the goat and I would slam the gate behind the group. Then the goat would.get back in line for another round. Between each turn the guy would give the goat a cigarette.....#### you not. Goat would eat it and then go up the shute again. By the end if it all, I think the goat ate a half a pack of cigarettes. never seen that before in my life. I was calling the guy a liar to his face....had to apologize. Learned something new that day. Then on the other end they had this mean ### healer. The dog would walk on the backs of the sheep in the pens to sort them. Then would bite their ears to get them to go where he wanted. Watched that dog tear off a few ears that day. Darnedest thing I ever saw. That was in greeley colorado.

4. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere

When I was in high school, a buddy that lived on a farm had some goats. He swears to this day they can escape anything. He had them in a room off the side of the barn, which had cinder block walls, concrete floor and probably 8 foot high ceilings. Somehow they got out, and they didn't go through the door or the windows.

shooter19802003 and staceydude Thank this.
  5. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    That has to be the funniest story I’ve heard in quite some time.

I have this mental image of Hannibal asking Clarissa about the goats.

Hannibal: What happened to the goats, Clarissa?

Clarissa: They were riding on the roof of a cattle trailer and…(sobs)

Hannibal: Go on…

Clarissa: There was this low overpass…all I keep seeing in my mind is those goats flying!

6. staceydude

staceydude Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2020

I had some Pygmy goats once… I swear those lil A. Holes could walk up a 6 foot fence. Lol

Vampire and shooter19802003 Thank this.
  7. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    You wouldn't believe the stuff that has been reported. It's almost as if some of the reporters want this thread closed. They've finally gotten their wish.

REO6205 and Wasted Thyme Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.