Why ticket the driver

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by magnum force, Oct 5, 2010.

1. HEAVY DUDE

HEAVY DUDE Road Train Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NUNYA
    My thinking process goes like this: I wanna eat, I wanna work legal. I found a company where both can happen, in fact more than one company I've work for is this way.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. walstib

walstib Darkstar

That's a terrible attitude, there are plenty of people doing it the right way AND eating...Maybe it's time to hang it up, you sound dangerous to yourself and others on the road...

4. magnum force

magnum force Light Load Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Fort Worth Texas
    Sounds like ex. diesel cops shouldn't be in the safety department of trucking companies. Like a politician after a few years they go bad.:biggrin_25523:

5. walstib

walstib Darkstar

You can't keep blaming others for you doing something wrong...Well, you can, it just won't get you far...And when you blame yourself, you learn from it, if you blame someone else, you don't learn anything...

6. magnum force

magnum force Light Load Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Fort Worth Texas
    What did I do wrong? I left employment due to safety issues. What was wrong with that?

7. HEAVY DUDE

Jan 5, 2010
    NUNYA
    As long as you blame someone else you never take personal responsibility for your decisions. Until he "mans" up others are easy to blame.

8. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    So, you don't ask your drivers to run over their log books, huh? Remember this little rant?

blackw900 Thanks this.
  9. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Leaving was the right thing to do...

When you leave under those circumstances, do drivers have the right to put a statement on their DAC like, "left company after refusing to drive unsafe rig with tires showing cord and not being offered a fix or alternative" so the next company can see you're Safety conscious?...

10. HEAVY DUDE

Jan 5, 2010
    NUNYA
    Can ya say BUSTED?

Injun Thanks this.
  11. blackw900

blackw900 The Grandfather of Flatbed

Jul 12, 2009
    A.W.O.L

PRICELESS!!!!:biggrin_25523:

Injun Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.