Oops ....... I meant to say in the title ... why WASN'T the mother and kids told they COULD NOT move into the guy's home.
http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2011/122011/12132011/670552
Why was the mother and kids told they COULD NOT move into that guy's home ?
Discussion in 'Other News' started by HFC, Dec 13, 2011.
-
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
Talk about the parents from hell. . .
But just WHO was supposed to tell her she couldn't move in there? CPS can't do anything about it unless they know about it.
If the guy has a no contact with children order, then the court could do something about it. But they have to know about it first.
I agree that this situation sucked big time. But do we really want "Big Brother" so deeply in our lives that he is saying who can and cannot live together?
I don't think so. -
You're right Don. We allow big brother to inact laws against dogs who have done nothing wrong, but it's completely alright for them to not be involved with individuals with criminal records.
-
Where are you coming from with this LW?
-
I am saying our entire system is FUBAR.
We allow convicted felons out with minimal IF ANY monitoring. We don't require they notify their city much less their neighbors of their record. Meanwhile a person with a docile animal of the wrong breed has to carry tons of insurance OR even face the animal being put down for no wrong doing.
I feel sorry for the society America has become.Big Don Thanks this.
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.