Wild West Express AWESOME

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by garybnm, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    This entire post went south pretty fast.

motocross25 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Michael Kennedy

Michael Kennedy Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2024
    To all of you people that are under the impression that WWE is the best trking co,ask one of the Crawfords
    What their financial situation is at this time, on the verge of filing chapter 11 and closing the doors

REO6205 Thanks this.
  4. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Let us know what happens to them, okay?

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  5. chasedog

chasedog Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Can't happen soon enough to these charlatans who steal from their drivers like they stole from me. Feel sorry for their drivers who will be out of a job temporarily and will most likely never see their final paycheck, but they will get thru this. The Crawfords won't though.

6. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    It's amazing how few drivers know about this thing called small claims court.

7. chasedog

chasedog Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Ha! You think scamming criminals will honor and pay a SC judgment? I wouldn't waste my time. Instead I do way more massive damage to them simply by exercising my freedom of speech here. And by poaching their drivers out on the road mainly at truck stops. I've already been successful taking several from them. And it's so easy. If they pay me the 4 grand I'd have to stop from an ethical standpoint. Just be honest and keep promises.

8. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    If they don't pay, you get the judge to order the sheriff to go with you to collect. You can take anything that's worth what the judgement is; or you put a lien on their house or car or rig.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.