Will I qualify?

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by GonnaBTruckin, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rangerman1

rangerman1 Light Load Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Cheney, Wa
    With some the DD214 might come up, but NOT all. Excluding my starting 6mo's with Swift, I've driven for 2 companies over the past 4 years. With the first, they put the copy I provided in my file, but payed absolutely NO attention to it. With the second: I'd had my master copy stolen along with other property. I asked the recruiter if it'd be an issue.... To my surprise: They did'nt give a rip at ALL. Was told I did'nt have to bother sending it in, unless I was claiming driver's experience from military service.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GonnaBTruckin

GonnaBTruckin Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2007
    I found out that Star Transport out of IL doesn't care about it...but then I couldn't find any good posts from anyone who ever drove for them either. But I basically already knew that if I went otr for a year I'd be gettin jacked all the time anyway. I answered an ad in the paper for AAA and I just finished my 2nd day of training with them.. The pays sucks but the benefits are nice, and I'll only work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week, so that's sweet. Besides Swift, what companies didn't care about your 214?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.