Will run fleet adventures

Discussion in 'JB Hunt' started by dgarricksr, Mar 2, 2014.

1. dgarricksr

dgarricksr Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2011
    poughkeepsie, ny
    I agree for the most part. Got a load today out of nj going to Rochester. deadhead down to nj so mileage for the entire trip is 615. Deliver in the morning and see whats next I suppose. Only down side is the truck size. Just too small I think for this fleet. I don't understand how some of the dcs and intermodal accounts have full size cascadias and im otr and have a midroof? seems backwards to me but it is what it is.

ewill71 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dgarricksr

Aug 21, 2011
    poughkeepsie, ny
    Loads are a lot better last few days. Nice and light. Put on 1200 miles between Tuesday and Thursday evening. Not much waiting time at customers either so that's a plus. Sitting in Atlanta yard for the night.

4. dgarricksr

Aug 21, 2011
    poughkeepsie, ny
    Ok. week 1 on just 5 days work 2,204 miles. week 2 a lot better 2718. Way above their advertised average of 2200 to 2500. This week will suck however. Ran the bunk heater the other night and it dried out my nose and got a nose bleed that wouldn't stop. Delivered in Palestine tx on Saturday and had to wait to today to get doctor to cauterize my nose. Should be moving once dispatch gets the medical release forms. All in all not bad aside from the small sleeper.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.