Windshield wipers not stopping correctly

Discussion in 'Kenworth Forum' started by flightwatch, Nov 22, 2011.

1. trevess45

trevess45 Bobtail Member

Jun 23, 2016
    I have a 2014 660 where is this fuse for the park on wipers

2. Barrettville

Barrettville Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Just had a 2013 Peterbilt doing the same thing. Shift before me changed motor relays and switch to no avail. Traced wires back from motor and found inside one of the connections a pin had rotted off. Ran a wire to bypass connection and it is working like new. Will have to order pins for inside the connector and it will be back to factory.

Vampire Thanks this.
  3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Well, I am pretty much wiped of all ideas. In my time we had the little air supply hose that drove the wipers. Flap flap flap flap flap STICK!!!! pull over. Climb onto cabover pound the airline ice out. Hop in start driving. Flap flap flap flap flap STICK!!!! Pull over....

4. Star63

Star63 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2017
    I have a 2002 freightliner century class and it keeps blowing fuses for the wiper blades when the truck is on the road, as long as it's sitting this doesn't happen. Also yesterday the truck would not turn off. A mechanic walked the driver through the steps on how to get it to turn off. I've been told an engine wiring harness that runs to the firewall might solve some of these problems, because the fuel guage and speed odometer also does not work. Can someone please shed some light on this for me, because the truck cannot be on the road when it rains. The engine is a 12.7 Detroit.

5. MiddletonTransportllc

MiddletonTransportllc Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2018
    I have a 1998 W 900 vin number 773192 wipers will not park and it is not the switch on the dash

6. Jdubau

Jdubau Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2017
    Have 05 t600.. motor works when I jump power to it.. 4 pin connector only shows power to 1 pin when switch is in any position.. the wiper switch is on the turn signal post.. I'm lost please help me out

7. Onionsoup1

Onionsoup1 Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2018
    U r blown mind of zero knowledge

8. igonzalez509

igonzalez509 Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2021

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.