Windy Hill Foliage

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by ThomasTrucker21, Oct 5, 2020.

1. ThomasTrucker21

ThomasTrucker21 Medium Load Member

About an hour and 20 minutes

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ThomasTrucker21

Change of plans. Leaving out tomorrow morning with a new trainer. Got about 10 days left then I get my own truck

4. Trucking_Surfer

Trucking_Surfer Bobtail Member

good to hear, almost done training, Woohoo! I just completed my first team trip, actually wasn’t bad, went from N.C. to Phoenix, then loaded Produce near Fresno, and back to N.C., only a 4.5 day trip.

ThomasTrucker21 and Speed_Drums Thank this.
  5. ThomasTrucker21

Nice. Seems like you’re gonna be getting pretty good miles with them that’s always good!

6. ThomasTrucker21

Had our last drop today for a plant load, 14 stops started in Mississippi and ended in Jackson, TN. Headed to Memphis now to drop n hook with a load going towards the Chicago area

Trucking_Surfer and Speed_Drums Thank this.
  7. ThomasTrucker21

Dropped mail bins in Romeoville outside of Chicago and hooked up to another trailer and loaded last night at Bay valley foods in Rochelle. I drove last night made to Eaton, OH. Not a big fan of night driving but I made It farther than I thought I would. We’re headed to Front Royal, VA. Got about four of five days left of training!

8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Hell yeah man!!! You're doing great!!! I love the night driving...#ReeferLife

9. ThomasTrucker21

Thanks bro. I’ll have to adjust to It since I plan on getting with a reefer outfit eventually.

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  10. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Oh yeah man....getting that rest during the day is an adjustment. I nap every chance I get....many times that's how I get by

ThomasTrucker21 Thanks this.
  11. ThomasTrucker21

Two trainers now have stopped me while backing, took over then told me that I would’ve been good after looking. Don’t know if that’s good orrr o_O

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.