winnipeg motor express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by neuman98, Apr 20, 2011.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Drivers sit all the time because of no loads but sitting a month,I would say there's more to it then no loads.Sounds like they want you to quit.I know you wanna stay there to get the exp,I did the same thing with Werner.But you need money,is'nt there another company there that hires the inexperienced?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. babybear

babybear Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Chilliwack, BC
    if I could find one that would take me on with less then 6 months to a year experience, and gave decent miles/month I would gladly take it. Right now I am kinda stuck here, although I am sitting here in the truck seriously considering walking away... But with a mortgage payment and bills to pay makes it tough to not at least TRY to make enough to get by...

4. babybear

babybear Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Chilliwack, BC
    If someone walked up to me right now and offered me a job driving for another company right this moment I would be out of this truck & in that truck so fast...

5. Beer Runner

Beer Runner Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Canada
    Babybear go to Can-Am West in Abbotsford. Don't know if they hire rookies, but you won't sit. I worked for them years ago...and did I ever run. Good money.
    I'm with Bison now and have been since 09. I know they hire new drivers. Call the Calgary office. With this company you have to run hard, but also, good money. The last time they couldn't find a load for me they ran me 600 miles empty to pick one up.

I have a friend who worked for Winnipeg as an O/O and was losing money in a bad way. Now he's with TransX and making money.

To all who will listen....stay away from WME. There no good.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.