Winter Time

Discussion in 'Prime' started by RobertSmith, Dec 18, 2011.

1. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Extra space from the next guy is money in the bank - and the slower you go, the less braking you do to stop. Many of the guys who jackknife have to stop suddenly - and don't have the room to recover, or avoid an accident by driving into the median. Good work da1!!! The "pros" don't end up jackknifed or in the median!!

da1 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. da1

da1 Road Train Member

Jun 30, 2011
    SC
    Thanks IP means a lot coming from you was a little worried about it when I for into Penn but taking it easy and being cautious payer off...for me anyway now my truck is sick....:biggrin_25510:

ironpony Thanks this.
  4. da1

da1 Road Train Member

Jun 30, 2011
    SC
    well i had my 2nd experience with winter weather i got on i80 and headed west wasnt expecting alot of snow til i got closer to utah which is where it was being expected but apparently it decided to meet me in laramie it started to snow lightly then it picked up shortly after the wind decided it didnt want to be left out so it picked up too(overall had wind gusts of 40mph) which lead to a whiteout

this is a 1st for me bc we dont have that type of activity in sc all in all i took it slow and easy and made it thru w/o any probs anyone else have any experiences this winter season so far

5. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    Great job again! Just keep it up n youll have a long safe career

da1 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.