Witte Brothers, Inc. - Troy, Mo.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by jimijam66, Jan 2, 2006.

1. JIMS2006C6

JIMS2006C6 Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2011
    OAKLAND, CA
    I think this is with any company out there and not just Witte. I left Witte for personal reasons a few years ago and was a lease driver. My best gross for a year was over $180,000 a year. Yes, it was a very good year but $156,000 the year before. I was not the only one making that kind of money either. Also, I would stay out for 5-6 weeks and go home for a week.
    You can make money there but you will do some of the work and get paid for it. Multi stops pay big money and over the year will be $10-20,000. That is not bad for bumping docks an extra 3-5 times on Tuesday and Wednesdays. The rest of the week is usually back hauls to Troy by Fri or Sat. Once you get things figured out you can make a decent living and yes it has BS just like any other truck company. Just my .02.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. j delong

j delong Bobtail Member

Oct 8, 2011
    look stay away from qual com all the way go small time you no your at the right job when you ask your boss how do you want me to log,,,he says make it right when they cross the desk ...out law all the way

4. natertater

natertater Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Broke as hell, USA
    I have worked for many companies, I have to say that Witte is the best i have worked for, i will retire from Witte if they let me..

5. Bearfreak72

Bearfreak72 Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2011
    If you plan on retiring with those DumbA**es then you are just as much a moron as the rest that work for that company!!!!! Enjoy your food stamps.

6. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO

Be nice! Watch the name calling. Do it a little better or the mods will slam you hard!

You didn't notice that he's a first time poster did you? Look in the top right corner and see his S/N and stats. When he joined and how many posts.

You yourself are a new TTR member and welcome BUT as to natertater, because he's defending his company and a first time poster as well on here we call these people cheerleaders or a desk driver.

Bet you a dime to a dollar that back in this post someone from the company has the button clicked when someone posts to this thread they get an email and they called Witte and we now have a new member that just might be a desk jockey.

We here in TTR land enjoy watching these cheerleaders as in some threads they become known as that cheerleader from XYZ Inc as they do get interesting!

just_say_no and formertaxidriver Thank this.
  7. natertater

natertater Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Broke as hell, USA
    Not a cheerleader but have had a few screaming in my day...

8. just_say_no

just_say_no Bobtail Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Troy, MO
    So natertater did you have these trucks leased to Witte?
    I find it interesting that Witte's senior driving core has dwindled done to those who can't get a job some where else, mostly due to health issues. I also find it interesting that while the rest of the industry is giving pay raises, Witte drivers got a new broom. Why on earth anyone would want to do all that extra work for the same amount of pay as a truckload driver makes is beyond me.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  9. Polarbear1987

Polarbear1987 Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2012
    I am starting school with Witte soon and I was wondering what kind of miles do you get?

10. maninthemoon1

maninthemoon1 Medium Load Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Garrison ky
    I began to read what you said then realized I'm reading an opinion from someone without the experience to even form one. and stopped after the 1st sentence , I hope other follow in stride. Experienced drivers are giving experienced drivers the heads up and I thank those doing that. As for lying , and doing this forum a disservice , it just should not even be allowed by the administrators. Not to mention that it's a shame you would do this.

11. maninthemoon1

maninthemoon1 Medium Load Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Garrison ky
    Forgive me for stating my thought of your trying to steer people wrong here but , are you one of the names in this company being accused of the thievery so often discussed ? If the administrators see this I really hope they investigate who you really are. We don't need lies here , share honest to goodness real time events , as some have. It doesn't even all have to be good or bad just be honest.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.