WlX transportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by blade, Aug 22, 2010.

1. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    Just wondering if anyone out there has heard anything good or bad about wlx transportation any replies are greatly appreciated

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dave_0755

dave_0755 Light Load Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Jonesboro,AR
    Are you talking about wlx tranportation out of topeka KS? I called them but I have no idea about them myself. I was told an O/O from there would give me a call and explain what he does for them. I never got a call. Still waiting.

4. jmiddleton

jmiddleton Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2011
    waynesburg,ky
    If you have any questions about the operations of WLX,LLC out of Topeka,Kansas,please feel free to call me at any time#972-795-9068. I find them to be very Owner-Operator and Driver friendly.Their employee turnover is very low.

5. travistkn

travistkn Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Don't waste your time looking into them. They do not have any real customers to speak of to keep you loaded. You will be hauling broker freight alot. Also, they do not really have a decent agent base. One of their drivers showed me an agent phone list. Most of the agents on the list that I called did not have any freight; some of the agents had not moved freight with WLX in a very long time. Also, there is not much freight posted on their load boards. The drivers that I talked to had complaints that they run alot of brokered freight. Their website lists 150 trucks, but according to people at WLX that I talked to , they really only have close to 80. This is definitely not a company that I would consider leasing my trucks on with.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  6. flatbedder98

flatbedder98 Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2014
    norwood ontario
    I work for them good company ,Im one of the Canadian owner opp better money then I can make in canada

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.