Wolf Pack Trucking II LLC

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by briantmiller137, Feb 18, 2018.

1. briantmiller137

briantmiller137 Light Load Member

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    Wolf Pack Trucking II LLC
    2419 Bergan St
    South Bend, IN 46628-3364
    (Multiple other addresses)

DOT# 2927198, MC# 987959.
    Key people: Terrence Baker, Crystal Pittman.

Took some temporary runs for this company for about 2 weeks in January/February 2018.

The company is run by some real idiots. These people truly don't have a clue about trucking. Ranks in my top 2 for companies run by morons, for my entire 24 year career.

Equipment is rented from Penske. Truck was an automatic, and it was pretty obvious it had been used pretty hard. Trailer was straight junk, and I probably should have rejected it. I told the company one round trip, and you need to get another trailer. Came into Chicago area to return bad trailer. Spent almost the whole day going to 3 Penske locations to find a useable trailer. The one I took barely qualified.

I go to Florida on a load. Deliver that, and agree to a load going to Rhode Island. This was a load for TQL. This is where everything starts to collapse. I knew this would be the final run before I headed back to Indiana to return the equipment. I had no idea how bad it was going to get.

Told them I would need fuel in a few hundred miles. Made it to a truckstop in South Carolina. Had to sit for 3 hours waiting on them to send me fuel money. My pay was also late that day. Terrence claimed he forgot because he was coaching little league. Seriously. Then he sent me $400 for fuel, not anywhere near enough to fill the truck. Or make it to the delivery. Warned him about this repeatedly. The delivery had to be rescheduled for the next day because he couldn't send fuel money.

Finally made it to Montgomery, N.Y.. Had to stop because I was past the fuel warning. Told Terrence I couldn't go any further,. About 9:30 in the morning I get a message from him saying I would get fuel money shortly. Never did. After that I didn't hear from Terrence, and I couldn't get hold of him. Neither could the broker. Late in the day I finally had to tell the broker at TQL the truth. The supervisor said he was calling the police, and starting their hijacked load procedure. Apparently they advanced the company $1250 specifically for fuel, and Terrence used it for something else. That was enough for me. Sent Terrence a warning that he better sort it out very quickly, or I would leave the load on a secure lot and drive the tractor back to Indiana at my own expense. Still wasn't able to contact him. Got a message from the broker supervisor that the police had been called. Told him exactly where the load was, that it was safe, and that I'm leaving. He thanked me for my cooperation. Returned the truck to a Penske lot in Indiana.

The moral of the story is that Wolf Pack Trucking II LLC is a two bit company run by hustlers, Terrence Baker is a cowardly liar and possibly a thief, and his flunky Crystal Pittman backs him up.

Everything I have said here I can back up with undeniable evidence. I'm not just blowing smoke.

Smut, baha, ladr and 2 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scvready

Scvready Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2017
    Louisiana
  4. Fishdude

Fishdude Bobtail Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Wow. Sorry to hear you hooked up with such low-balls. Good luck with a better situation soon.

WildTiger1990 and Blackshack46 Thank this.
  5. Crude Truckin'

Crude Truckin' Alien Spacecraft

Oct 22, 2016
    North Dakota, Eh?
    I'd be heading to the little league game when I get home.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  6. briantmiller137

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    You live and learn. Just don't want anyone else to repeat my mistake. Those guys are still out there.

Crude Truckin' Thanks this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I'm from the area, never heard of 'em.
    Penske "usually' has decent equipment. Couldn't you fuel at a Penske shop?

8. briantmiller137

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    No. Company didn't have that option for whatever reason. There are other issues I didn't explain. Didn't want to get long winded. Just wanted to make my point.

The Penske truck I got was a bit rough, but it was enough for a couple weeks. The trailers I was offered were straight junk. 2 of them didn't belong on the road. If they had any standards they wouldn't try rent that crap out. The people at South Bend didn't seem to get that you need a current federal inspection and a registration to pull a trailer. Not too bright. I will not be touching any more Penske equipment personally.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  9. I glide 47

I glide 47 Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Little league in January and February in South Bend Indiana that was my first clue. Who shovel the snow off the field

Dave_in_AZ and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. briantmiller137

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    Yeah. The guy is not a very good ########### either. I was just playing along hoping I could hang in long enough to escape clean. Not to be.

11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    A few years ago, another driver at our company got pulled over in a Penske truck, got a ticket, because the inspection sticker, inside the door, was smeared, and illegible. Penske told him "not our fault, you should have checked it, and brought it in".....
    Yeah, Penske ain't the best, WRT equipment, or service.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.