Woodhaven mi schneider

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by aecs8251, Feb 4, 2010.

1. aecs8251

aecs8251 Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Mi
    Looking to talk to a woodhaven driver, like to get some info.. Tanker stuff..Have a chance to drive for them.. Can you take the tractors home on off time? and how are the miles??

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mike91118

mike91118 Medium Load Member

Feb 9, 2010
    clarksville,tennessee
    im a former driver for schneider and all i now is that you can take the truck home

4. jdsouza

jdsouza Heavy Load Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Port Orchard, Wa
    It all depends where you live I was told if you live within 40 Miles of the Woodhaven Mi OC you will park it at the Woodhaven OC

5. phroziac

phroziac Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    Depends on the account too. I've been considering schneider because they had a few dedicated accounts I was interested in, and I wasn't able to get on one because they wanted the truck parked at their yards and I wasnt close enough to the yards....

I live on the west side of the state, they had one run they told me i'd have to park in woodhaven..im like hell no! lol. 150 miles. I know exactly where the yard is too, it's next door to the werner yard aka the detroiter truck stop.

right now im applied for a regional position out of gary, IN and they werent clear on where i was parking but gary isnt very far away.

6. GypsyWillowDusk72

GypsyWillowDusk72 Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    everywhere
    They changed the policy. You can no longer bring your truck home. You have to park it in one of their yards.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.